The Ice is going in!

Currently reading:
The Ice is going in!

Heres the start of my ice install in the cinq (y) twin 6.5" speaker door pods :D

They came in a black faux leather material but it was marked and looking a little worse for wear so i decided to retrim them in some more faux leather i had left from doing my yellow uno turbo interior :D Ive also trimmed the inside of the pockt in a nice red carpet material to match my steering wheel :p

_1011427.jpg
_1011428.jpg
_1011429.jpg
_1011432.jpg

Ive still got to do the other one yet but ital look pretty much the same as that one (y) Will look and sound great once there in :D

why bother :confused:

you do annoy me :p you buy these cars, spend money on them, then sell them and buy another one :confused: whats the point in that lol, just keep 1 and mod that, not doing a few bits selling it and moving onto the next car... lol

and you cant say your upgrading either cos you've had plenty of cinqs! :p :p :p :p :p :p

ps. it looks good tho :D

Last edited:
you do annoy me :p you buy these cars, spend money on them, then sell them and buy another one :confused: whats the point in that lol, just keep 1 and mod that, not doing a few bits selling it and moving onto the next car... lol

... speak for youself beau (n)

Retrim is a really good job, i suprised myself :).. as you can see there is a line running alone the side.. this was where the material was folded :( ah well, i thought i could smooth it out but nah.. doesnt look bad though! it runs paralelle (cantwork out how to spell that..) to the top of the pocket so it kinda looks like it supposed to be there :)

Last edited:
why bother :confused:

Is this coming from the guy thats managed at least 7000 posts on a car forum before he turned 17?

If you change it into pounds spent per mile driven (legally) you have wasted loads!

Is there anything you can't do?! Brilliant work! Do these exist for Seis by any chance?

There is something very similar for the Sei, from Modifiche, an Italian company who make dooor pockets for speakers for a number of cars, expensive though they are very high quality, I have a set in my integrale. http://www.pmmodifiche.it/

There was someone on Italian ebay who had near the same but chepaer than modifiche.

this company do universal door pods http://www.audiosport.co.uk/

Back