General The FIAT Panda 4x4 will be available to order again in 2023.

Currently reading:
General The FIAT Panda 4x4 will be available to order again in 2023.

Dying to get mine now, my Renaultsport Megane is costing me a fortune and now it's 8 years old mileage is taking its toll. It will be retired from daily duties as soon as the Panda arrives

Woo hoo, on the off chance I contacted Fiat again to check the car was in the build stage and they told me it's now "in transit". I'm assuming that means from Italy. They are going to give me an update in the coming days. My dealer said Fiat give them no info and the cars simply turn up

Woo hoo, on the off chance I contacted Fiat again to check the car was in the build stage and they told me it's now "in transit". I'm assuming that means from Italy. They are going to give me an update in the coming days. My dealer said Fiat give them no info and the cars simply turn up
That's impressive - they even know the type of van it's in 🤭

Picked mine up today from the dealer. Really pleased and worth the wait, the new touchscreen makes a big difference. One thing I need to check on is when I went through the configurator I'm sure reversing sensors were standard and not listed as an option, but mine hasn't come with them, I'll speak to the dealer tomorrow.
PHOTO-2023-05-22-16-20-27.jpg

PHOTO-2023-05-22-16-20-27.jpg

I know it's exactly the same bodyshell, but don't they look different, even allowing for perspective?

I think this photo gives you a better idea of the height and design difference. The red 4x4 was part exchanged for my new grey one. I'll miss it.

If anyone wants a decent Cross 4x4 TwinAir, it's now at TJ Vickers in Telford. I've left a nice folder for the new owner with all previous receipts etc.

IMG_5170.jpg

I think this photo gives you a better idea of the height and design difference. The red 4x4 was part exchanged for my new grey one. I'll miss it.

If anyone wants a decent Cross 4x4 TwinAir, it's now at TJ Vickers in Telford. I've left a nice folder for the new owner with all previous receipts etc.

View attachment 423943
Red definitely makes the car look bigger
Black shrinks cars and silver, well, it’s just common 😉 do like gunmetal though

In Germany there are also a lot of new 2023 4x4's in normal en Cross versions, with TwinAir.
Most are old models, with old multi media phone tech, some have the new big screen with AppleCarplay and so forth.
It look like FIAT is finishing all the non finished Panda's 4x4 with what they have, and finishing some with new 2023 parts, when they run-out of older parts.

Picked mine up today from the dealer. Really pleased and worth the wait, the new touchscreen makes a big difference. One thing I need to check on is when I went through the configurator I'm sure reversing sensors were standard and not listed as an option, but mine hasn't come with them, I'll speak to the dealer tomorrow.
View attachment 423940
View attachment 423941
Very nice. Mine is already booked in for 3 year ceramic coating and its first road trip in October round Isle of Harris and Lewis. First job is to arrange the painting of the guards and rear beam then get it Lanoguarded

Dear All
Does anyone know the latest situation with 4x4 production? I’d like to order a new one - ideally a Cross - but nothing is showing on the configurator 🤷‍♂️.
Kind regards

You won't get a new Cross 4x4 now, they are off sale in the UK. Customers are now receiving the final run out ones. You will find new ones for sale online that customers cancelled at the last minute, but the are selling at inflated prices.

If you are quick there is a minimal grey Cross in Glasgow with only 200 miles on the clock and only 16.5k. Even without winter pack that's very cheap
Dear All
Does anyone know the latest situation with 4x4 production? I’d like to order a new one - ideally a Cross - but nothing is showing on the configurator 🤷‍♂️.
Kind regards

Oh! How annoying. Sadly most Pandas are ordered without any options so it’s unlikely I’d find the one I’d really like now 😒. I’ll take a look at the Glasgow car though 🙏

A load of new Pandas have suddenly turned up in the UK, been seeing them on dealer websites, no 4x4s though.

As an aside, my local dealer (Stoneacre, Newcastle) have pulled up their stumps. It's turned into a Lexus site.

A load of new Pandas have suddenly turned up in the UK, been seeing them on dealer websites, no 4x4s though.

As an aside, my local dealer (Stoneacre, Newcastle) have pulled up their stumps. It's turned into a Lexus site.
More profit in that end of the market and…after my wife’s experiences with two of her cars from and with Stoneacre (Suzuki), good riddance…however, Fiat dealers are getting thin on the ground

Aye, I've had a series of lousy experiences with Stoneacre, both on the sales and service side, I'm not sorry to see them lose their Fiat franchise. Brought it on themselves. I wouldn't deal with them again. Problem in the NE is that leaves Richard Hardie who are even worse.

Aye, I've had a series of lousy experiences with Stoneacre, both on the sales and service side, I'm not sorry to see them lose their Fiat franchise. Brought it on themselves. I wouldn't deal with them again. Problem in the NE is that leaves Richard Hardie who are even worse.
Yes…over the decades, we’ve lost JCT600, sunwin motors, Dixons, Calder Valley, and several others, that were various stages of useless! What’s more galling is that, round here, you see almost as many panda 4x4s as land rovers, and more 500 Abarths than golf gti’s! The nearest ones are Piccadilly motors in Clecheaton, or Arnold Clarke in Leeds, or if you go to an independent, Turin Motors in Leeds…all of a trek from sunny Skipton

Back