Styling The Effects of lowering a Stilo.

Currently reading:
Styling The Effects of lowering a Stilo.

Re: I'll show you...................................

This was what i was looking for :p

2405MITCAR22.jpg

Hey TC seeing as you can't spell my name correctly still, I figured you must have a problem with writing things down..So i got to thinking you must have got your name wrong too..
So I took the liberty of figuring out what it is you are trying to write..
Now clearly its car related so if thats the case it must be something to do with your car ?

hmmm .... yes ive got !

What you need to write is this : Tincanns

See you wasn't too far off what you meant ;)

I'm used to it..........................

I've had Twitcamms, ****camms, Prickcamms, Dickcamms, Tincamms, evury concievabubblele camms you can imaginine, who cares? I know I carn spell!

Does anyone know why its the done thing to blank out your reg plate on pics on the net ?
Im not too sure what difference it makes doing so..but I do it anyway cuz most others do ..

Blanking reg numbers

A mate of mine recently had his BMW cloned, the clone was pictured on the London congestion camera.

Lucky for him they used the wrong shape (E36 instead of E46) car, so he was easily able to prove his car was the genuine one, but imagine if the crooks had been a little brighter? Perhaps gone on the net, found an identical car and nicked its reg?

So thats why my plates are blanked out ;)

Oh and TC, a couple more for the list iirc correctly, twinw*nks & triplespamms :D

I've looked under the car and there seems to be plenty of room..
Between the side skrts and the floor theres about 20cm/200mm and the only thing much lower than that is the backbox....

Back