The Classic Pandas are kicking your asses!

Currently reading:
The Classic Pandas are kicking your asses!

I can't be bothered with all of this, it's been made so complicated.
And basically the panda section is now part of the fiorino section.
It's only the panda owners doing this ''hall of fame thing''
LUIGI
Not at all! It's running on all cars in the Members Motors section.

You are currently at number 286 (https://www.fiatforum.com/halloffame.php&page=12)

This thread however IS showing up in all the forums, as it is an announcement - not local to one model :)

To be honest I think this whole hall of fame malarky is a complete waste of time, it's not going to get people looking at other models.

Halle****inlujah! What's the point in it? It was announced and then completely manipulated to try and stop the classic pandas from being so strong in the top ten :confused: why highlight something hardly anyone knew or cared about, and then waste time trying to dictate how it should work :bang:

Maybe each section of the forum could vote to stop it appearing in their section if they don't want it (y)

Reactions: Zog
There isn't many Fiat models I don't like, just that I can't own one of everything (I'll leave that to Palio) and I certainly don't have time to follow all the threads for the models I do have let alone the models I'd like to own!

Perhaps if some of the more controversial members of the other sections were banned instead of the people they provoke into rule breaks, other sections could flourish and grow into a happy, helpful and extremely friendly little corner of the internet too ;)

Why's all this spewing over into the Scudo section?

Halle****inlujah! What's the point in it? It was announced and then completely manipulated to try and stop the classic pandas from being so strong in the top ten :confused: why highlight something hardly anyone knew or cared about, and then waste time trying to dictate how it should work :bang:

Maybe each section of the forum could vote to stop it appearing in their section if they don't want it (y)
That's a strange response.

Well no one knew about it because I only finished writing it 2 days ago ;)

And of course I didn't then try to manipulate the Panda results. It had always been suggested to do it this way, but just finding an optimised mysql query took a bit longer to work out :)

That's a strange response.

Well no one knew about it because I only finished writing it 2 days ago ;)

And of course I didn't then try to manipulate the Panda results. It had always been suggested to do it this way, but just finding an optimised mysql query took a bit longer to work out :)
Well I think it's a nice idea Ben and once it settles down and people stop either frenzied like clicking or moaning because it's too new-fangled and change is bad, I'm sure it'll be interesting to see what's 'trending' a bit. Some of us appreciate the thought you put in round here.

Well I think it's a nice idea Ben and once it settles down and people stop either frenzied like clicking or moaning because it's too new-fangled and change is bad, I'm sure it'll be interesting to see what's 'trending' a bit. Some of us appreciate the thought you put in round here.

;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    275.8 KB · Views: 95
I really have no idea whats going on. Maybe i need to slow down on the beer lol

Do we have nursery section for these underpowered noddy cars:D
Yes, and we've got all the best toys
tongue.gif

(note: this is obviously the Panda sections definition of 'best' I'm using there which basically means Pandas.)

(note: obviously I mean proper Pandas, not new-fangled Pandas, although we have a fair few of those too. Mostly owned by panda panda.)

Back