Seicento The Black Sei Is Back

Currently reading:
Seicento The Black Sei Is Back

syphon123

BlackSei The Beast
hi

I thought it was about time i showed off the beast as its been a while. I havent really made any changes, just put some original fiat side indicators on and painted the rear drums.

Anyway, here are some photos of the beast. the last photo is of the rear suspension, showing the bumpstop isn't actually touching like a originially thought. but its not far off.

DSC01279.jpg

DSC01282.jpg

DSC01283.jpg

DSC01285.jpg

DSC01286.jpg

DSC01287.jpg

DSC01288.jpg

DSC01289.jpg

DSC01291.jpg

DSC01290.jpg

DSC01293.jpg

DSC01295.jpg

Notice also onthelast pic, how close the inside of the alloy is to the arm, its bout 2mm. I think the other side is even closer.

Hope the pictures arn't to big, but I hate shrinking them to much as you cantsee all the details.

thanks for any comments.

joe

Seicento Sporting 2000 X
Black
Black Front and Side Indicaters
Tinted Windows all round
Pioneer DCEH8400 HeadUnit + JBL speakers 6x9 in parcel shelf, 6x9 in armrests, 10cm JBL Components in front, 10" Sub and 2 x GTO4000 AMP(600Watt).
Abarth badges all round from abarthbadges.co.uk

thanks both,

there Fox 5 Evos 15"

cheers

Seicento Sporting 2000 X
Black
Tinted Windows all round
Pioneer DCEH8400 HeadUnit + JBL speakers 6x9 in parcel shelf, 6x9 in armrests, 10cm JBL Components in front, 10" Sub and 2 x GTO4000 AMP(600Watt).

wolfrace, the tints were 180quid. They were done by
www.signandtint.co.uk.

I dont really polish it much, prolly bout once or twice a month, but I wash it without fail nearly every week. So I never really gets to dirty, and the polish justshines back up with a quick wash.

thanks for the comments.

Joe

Seicento Sporting 2000 X
Black
Tinted Windows all round

hi

I havent really, I just got a new pair of lights. The set with tints were totally illegal and I had an mot coming up, so changed em. I use the black ones if Im showing off the cars, but in the two weeks they were like that, I got pulled 3times !!!

wish they were legal tho, cuz they lookgreat, and the lights still come ok.

joe

Seicento Sporting 2000 X
Black
Tinted Windows all round

Damn thats shiny!;)

Your car was one of the main reasons that got me into Sei's. Mines not quite as shiny but I'm working on it.

Are Sei Sportings with sunroofs supposed to have a sunroof cover like yours? Mine has'nt. Dread to think hw much Fiat will want for that:(

2001 Seicento Sporting Micheal Schumacher Ltd Edition

hi

damo - the sunroof cover is an extra you can buy. I got it off ebay from a guy in to the punto group on this forum. I can imagine that there much to buy straight from fiat. there really good though, well worth the money, the differnce in the car temperature, and the fact now sun is coming through is great.

donz - cheers mate, still coming on here then, not tempted to get a sei back then yet? hehe

joe

Seicento Sporting 2000 X
Black
Tinted Windows all round

Back