General The 500C abarth is here!!!..(maxi):-)

Currently reading:
General The 500C abarth is here!!!..(maxi):-)

Same here ! People often check the car out, especially when I stop
at a fuel station or if I'm caught in slow moving traffic. I've received
quite a few compliments too, which is nice, especially in todays society !
Tbh that's happened to me too.

I agree with the people who find the regular 500 prettier. Personally I was never fond of the aggressive styling of the Abarth either.
But if I was in the market for an Abarth, I would probably prefer the regular tin-top because of it's lower weight and superior rigidity and aerodynamics – sporty characteristics that you would want in a car like that.
So I kinda fail to see a target group for this car, though I like the two-tone paint.

Saw those earlier today. Note that they forgot to take the wrap off the rear badge. Typical Fiat **** attention to detail.

Don't like the A500c, but then again you already knew that :D

Love the Evo. Just get rid of the red stripes on the outside and reinstate the colour on the inside, and it's a sale!

looks horrid...also, where are the vaunted paddle shifts? hope fiat arent gonna cobble those in at the last minute.

will probably end up with a gearchange like the smart, which will cripple the car. i mean lets face it, this aint gonna be no tiptronic changer is it! :)

Will they be doing the auto in the 5oo abarth as dont want the 500c one?

Not too sure on the Abarth 500C colours, but the Evo Abarth looks sexy especially those alloys :yum:

Just a shame that they're still sticking those god-awful abarth badges on the side panels. Looks like something a 5-year-old would stick on its bike

Those badges are I believe correct in terms of the all important heritage. I like them.

indeed they are uber epic cool :cool:

0645557001260138060.jpg

don't you think that a sports car should have a manual gearbox?

In an ideal world, why not, but when reality kicks in a paddleshift sports car would do. Ferrari would be a good case in point and in fact you could also refer to F1 cars nowadays.

For London driving I love my 500 Dualogic, but it really could do with a lot more poke. The idea of a 500 Abarth with paddleshift is jolly appealing.

Yes i do but i can not drive a manual as have a problem with one of my legs so have to have auto.
I can certainly understand someone who has issues with a foot or leg preferring a paddleshift or auto, but really most able bodied people should have a manual on a performance car purely from the point of view of enjoying the car to the maximum :)

Back