Tesco

Currently reading:
Tesco

Iceland is dodgy, they get stuff specially packaged for them so they can sell it cheaper, but there is often less in a box or a pack, so it only looks cheaper

can still get 24 chicken nuggets for a couple of quid though :slayer:

doubt there is any chicken in it but that's another story

Iceland for the win!

Mums go to Iceland - Milf hunting while working there was a great laugh with colleagues.

I use Sainsburys, so does the rest of my family.. we get staff discount so it makes it a bit cheaper, LIDL does get a look in for biscuits, cleaning stuff and bin bags.

As for the hating on TESCO, I couldn't agree more. Tesco moved into the same town as my convenience store and we have had 68% loss in sales.. Job will be gone before Christmas..

i just went to tecos to get there 2 pound meal deal but its now £2.50 or less...apparently

i got exactly the same as i use to when it was £2 and it cost £2.50 :mad: so how do you get the or less bit?

i should of got the can of coke instead of the tiny bottle of apple juice :bang:

i just went to tecos to get there 2 pound meal deal but its now £2.50 or less...apparently

i got exactly the same as i use to when it was £2 and it cost £2.50 :mad: so how do you get the or less bit?

i should of got the can of coke instead of the tiny bottle of apple juice :bang:

Ah ha, but you can have a can of Lucozade! This in itself is worth the extra 50p, as where the hell else can you get these?!

Ah ha, but you can have a can of Lucozade! This in itself is worth the extra 50p, as where the hell else can you get these?!

i have no problem spending an extra 50p for a can of lucozade or coke. i don't like it when it says its £2.50 or less and i buy the same things when it was £2 and get charged the full £2.50 and get nothing extra

i have no problem spending an extra 50p for a can of lucozade or coke. i don't like it when it says its £2.50 or less and i buy the same things when it was £2 and get charged the full £2.50 and get nothing extra

The or less bit pisses me off. It's hardly a "meal deal" unless you buy the expensive stuff; if it comes to say £2.12, that's what it costs. How's that a deal?

Back