General Tell me about Punto 1.3 dizzle

Currently reading:
General Tell me about Punto 1.3 dizzle

my other half has a peugeot 308 with the 110 bhp 1.6hdi engine, I love it, it drives like a petrol and there is no lag at all, I have been looking at pug 207's with the same engine, and I think that I might own one soon so it will be time to say goodbye to the GP.

a 207 was bought this week, needs a few jobs doing to get it right for me, I will be taking my GP for an MOT next week to give it a 12month ticket and then its for sale.

Any idea on price..?
I hear used prices have rocketed..

not looked at others for sale yet, but it wont be much, probably in the region of £600 with the intention of getting 500 for it, would rather it just go cheap rather than hold out for a higher price.

its currently running like a dream! and the body is very good on it, I think it will sell but I want to get it re-mot'd first as this will give potential buyers more confidence as otherwise the mot runs out in october.

not looked at others for sale yet, but it wont be much, probably in the region of £600 with the intention of getting 500 for it, /QUOTE]

I think you might be shocked..
My sons identical GP MJ was probably @£750

Nothing much around now below £1800

Even my old scruffy one should be worth something.. :shrug:

Attachments

• 20210806_135030.jpg
    20210806_135030.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 19
I sold my GP last week, it was quite an effort to get it sold without giving it away, but I was happy with the price and the new owner was happy with it too.

I will still be popping in here as its a good forum and I still have advice to offer wherever I can.

would I have another fiat? sure! probably a 500!

cheers all (y)

Back