Tamper Proof torx set

Currently reading:
Tamper Proof torx set

Paul, I have one.

If I was gonna be in town for more than about 5 minutes tomorrow, Id offer to drop it off to you (but as it stands, I need to bolt back up north)..

I'll probably be passing through again on friday (assuming I cant drive), so if you want I could sort something out for then?

Cheers for the offer Tom, I finish exams on thursday then leave for Nottm for the weekend on the friday, but I am sure we could work something out after then if you're around. I am at the BBC building if you know where that is at the bottom of Oxford road so can easily meet you in town and either post back or if you prefer, drop it back later/another time.

I just repaired the poorly put together headboard, oh the things you do to avoid revision :(

The centre pip is really easy to get rid of. Just get a small screw driver, a small hammer or something solid with a bit of weight behind it, place the screwdriver at a shallow angle against the pip and whack... Fit a normal Torx bit and your problems are sorted.;)

I don't have a normal screwdriver set at uni. only my leatherman. I used my leatherman and a hole punch as a hammer and one of the shaped tools on it (i forgot what it is for) but only made a mess :( It's no good when you have to use a hole punch ;)

i was expecting some mighty big screws and chain, just push/kick at it, it will eventually break/snap or you may miss and smash the window but atleast you wont have to clean it then :chin:

Back