T- Mobile

Currently reading:
T- Mobile

Nyx

Established member
Anyone with them?

Im not sure if its the network or the phone giving me probs ( or maybe both?)

I`ve not been with them all that long. Got the Stupid V3 Razr ( has to be the worst phone i have ever had)

I seem to be having alot of message probs, They take ages to send, and dont seem to be coming through very fast and sometimes just not at all. All was fine till 9pm last night then it went funny and took till lunch time today to get last nights messages :mad:

Anyone have issue with either the network or the phone?

Its driving me insane :(

I have a colleague who has that phone. He hates it.
I'm on T-Mobile. I have found that picture messages can take a long time to go through, but apart from that it's generally good.
I have a SE K700i at the moment, which is total rubbish. I'm getting a Nokia 6280 free soon though. :)
H

To anyone that has a razr the only advice i would give it lay it on the ground and run over it!!!!

(n) Im not likeing T mobile much either :cry:

sammiboo said:
I am with O2 and happy with their coverage and service.
I bet O2 are nearly as happy to have you as a customer as Barclays were! :D
H

I'm on o2 aswell... good stuff, mostly because of the 300 free texts with every £10 topup... then there's the fact i get full signal here at home and most places i go.

T-Mobile is absolute pants around here. I know of 1 person on t-mobile and that's because she works for them.

wolfracepunto said:
Switch to Vodafone ;) Im glad I did, its got the best coverage imo. My mates got the Razor...its pants!

They are worse than pants.... i "dropped" it in a temper the other night and it just feel to bits, my nokia was a proper tought lil thing that feel off car roof and all sorts and didnt bat an eye lid. Still have her so may swap back cos this thing is far to delicate for me (n) (n)

The coverage isnt really that bad, its just messages taking ages or going "missing" ( or may the person is lying about sending it, i dont no :bang: )

I called them up this afternoon to see about the messages and i got the good old " try turning your phone off and back on and if its no better in a few days call us back" :mad: :mad: like i havent already done it a million times!!!! :bang: :bang:

I wouldnt be so bothered but im a VERY high user so they get so much off me, i cant be doing with not being able to use my phone, i need to for work...and play :(

oh and @ helpinonfire.... its well bad your way, i was at sandringham, fakenham and binham at the weekend and didnt have a signal the whole time :(

mrs t is currently on the fone to 3, she's hopping mad (i'd laugh but she'd kill me....)

she's had 5 fones in the last 6 months, the longest one has lasted is a paltry 3 weeks, the latest replacement won't charge properly, or log onto the network,i told her to stick with voda.......

oh and moto phones, genrally nice lookers, crap menus, functionality and durabilty, just my opinion though

turboned said:
mrs t is currently on the fone to 3, she's hopping mad (i'd laugh but she'd kill me....)

she's had 5 fones in the last 6 months, the longest one has lasted is a paltry 3 weeks, the latest replacement won't charge properly, or log onto the network,i told her to stick with voda.......

oh and moto phones, genrally nice lookers, crap menus, functionality and durabilty, just my opinion though

What phone does she have?

opps my bad that last bit didnt come up till i had posted, very sorry

she's had a mix of NEC and NOKIA, me i like sony ericsson, can download and install updated firmware from the developer site when i choose, has never gone wrong on me, and i can do full backups of the phone for when it does die/get crushed/lost/pinched.....

I`ve always had nokia`s till now..... so wishing i`d gone for another, never had any probs with them..... damn you vile razr!!!!!!!!!!!!

turboned said:

Me and the missus have LG U880's on 3... hers don't seem to want to hold a charge (my 16 month old NECv616e was better) and when I text her it takes 4 days to get to her - 1st class post is quicker :bang:

T-mobile's playing up at the mo. I texted my mate last night to say I was setting off from home to go and collect some bits etc. My message turned up when I'd been there over half an hour (and it's a 20 minute drive to get there too).

mine took over 12 hours :( but atleast im not the only one

Back