T- Mobile

Currently reading:
T- Mobile

turboned said:
she's had a mix of NEC and NOKIA, me i like sony ericsson, can download and install updated firmware from the developer site when i choose, has never gone wrong on me, and i can do full backups of the phone for when it does die/get crushed/lost/pinched.....
se fan too,got an spv m5000 now but i'll be getting the p990 when they eventually get it released

T-Mobile in London seems to be great, I don't use it but probably more then 90% of the people I know do and they never complain and because they all on the same network, they get cheap of free calls, I'm thinking of joining T-Mobile when My '3' line contract expires as T-Mobile can do it cheaper.

The LG's are probably worse then the razr, never have reception and crash more often then an apple mac trying to do something it can't handle.

3 have fixed up since I joined, I put that down to the LG being very gay and the Nokia being able to handle the constant '3G' to '3' network swap on the fly, with an LG you just lost signal and it was all over for 10 minutes until it found one or you go through the menus to force it to find a network, and the network died every 5 minutes or so, twas a lot of button bashing.

o2 were good for me but couldn't get me a nice price plan so I left. Vodaphone were great for coverage, could even phone people on the underground but you get what you pay for and I wern't wiling to pay that much.

Keep searching, you'll find the right phone + network soon :)

Back