General Sunday pandering...

Currently reading:
General Sunday pandering...

Stuartl said:
The craic was good tonight.

Yeah, I really enjoyed it and it was a good laugh....

We've still to sort out pizza and bowling for May (I think it's sunday the 21st Kerri was thinking of)

We'll try and pry some deposits out of people at the May 2nd meeting and see how many people want to go.

oh best of luck with the Ferrari, you never know, some one might want to be Magnum yet!

af_12_sb.JPG

BTW, who is that strange man in your drive????

Jim

Last edited:
e505jpy said:
Yeah, I really enjoyed it and it was a good laugh....

We've still to sort out pizza and bowling for May (I think it's sunday the 21st Kerri was thinking of)

We'll try and pry some deposits out of people at the May 2nd meeting and see how many people want to go.

oh best of luck with the Ferrari, you never know, some one might want to be Magnum yet!

af_12_sb.JPG

BTW, who is that strange man in your drive????

Jim

I thought the May meet was on the 26/27th if it's not I'm knackered :(

Yes it's May 27th...

We're planning on doing pizza and bowling separately... :)

The Pub has still to say yes yet to us using their grounds. However I'm just back from M stewarts (I was in the Brera :worship: ) and if we want there is a very big possibility that we can hold it there if we want. They are even willing to close the workshops for the day and put on a special show themselves of their wares. "Interesting".

I'll let you all know.

That would be very handy for me... :D

PS - Stuart (Look I spelt your name right - Being nice) Did you ask about my wheels for me? :) I'm too quiet and shy to go and ask them myself... :eek:

Last edited:
Wee Smurf said:
Did you ask about my wheels for me? :) I'm too quiet and shy to go and ask them myself... :eek:

I put the feelers out and will be down with them again on Friday so will see what I can do. Pm me with how much you want to spend and I'll see if I can work a deal out.

Back