"Suicidal" Women on M6

Currently reading:
"Suicidal" Women on M6

I feel sorry for the driver.

Im not saying its the police's fault far from it, but if the police where tough with people like they should be then the driver who hit her would not have a smashed car and probably shock.

The police should have handcuffed them and put them in the back of the car as soon as they reached them. Then questioned them at the station not on the hard shoulder.

I feel the police no longer prevent crime they are always reacting to it.

The sisters look like a pair of smack heads, im sure they will have had contact with the police and probably mental health before and that’s another point of prevention that will have been missed by today’s poor attitudes.

If the Police did what you suggested then they would be accused of heavy handedness, and before you know it the 'human rights' brigade would be having a fit and taking the Police to court for infringement of human rights. The Police are mired in so much red tape they can't just go jumping in and handcuffing people at will.

They're damned if they do and damned if they don't.

As yet we do NOT know the sisters' medical/ mental history. They are twins from Sweden, how can we expect the Police to know all about them just from CCTV footage and from confronting them? How do we know they didn't come into the UK only a few days ago?

And remember, you can protect people from most things but you can't protect them from their own stupidity.

:eek: Holy crap! How did the one in the red just jump up like that?! :confused: Freak. Poor lorry driver though... and the police wifey who fell back and smacked her head. To hang with being copper these days if that's what you've got to deal with. I agree that they've should've been handcuffed and frog marched in to the station (in a straightjacket :p) but Britain is far too politically correct. 1 day in jail? Waste of time and money... :mad:

Back