"Suicidal" Women on M6

Currently reading:
"Suicidal" Women on M6

it gets worse
think it best they get put in a mental home and all there possessions being signed over

For once I agree with you.

People who are stupid enough to do that should be locked up without any questions.

Last edited:
"old asylums" ?

they don't use asylums anymore, which is stupid because they actually helped a lot of people. *sigh* anyway.

when did this actually happen?

Didnt bother to watch it as i thought it was a repeat like last week, will watch it on iplayer! :eek:

She spent a day in jail? Was it really worth the time?

I feel sorry for the people that hit them. At least neither of them died for their sake.

theres always one tosspot who tried to beat the queue, aka black vectra driver, bet the guy in the next lane reported him :D

I feel sorry for the driver.

Im not saying its the police's fault far from it, but if the police where tough with people like they should be then the driver who hit her would not have a smashed car and probably shock.

The police should have handcuffed them and put them in the back of the car as soon as they reached them. Then questioned them at the station not on the hard shoulder.

I feel the police no longer prevent crime they are always reacting to it.

The sisters look like a pair of smack heads, im sure they will have had contact with the police and probably mental health before and that’s another point of prevention that will have been missed by today’s poor attitudes.

Back