Sub and amp are in

Currently reading:
Sub and amp are in

Cheers I'll try the velcro thing!

BTW has anyone seen/bought those stealth sub boxes? They advertise them in the car mags and they're sub boxes that fit perfectly around each rear wheel arch so that you still have a sub but it doesnt take up as much room in the boot. They do them for the Sei but not the cinq.

Or even a couple of 'L' brackets to secure properly. I made the mistake of not fastening mine down first time. One of my sus jumped from one side of the boot to the other takling out the amp that was mounted on the back seat and snapping off the audio leads inside the amp! Needless to say, it no longer works.

I have now made a box for mine which sits between two subs. Inside the box is my CD changer and my amp sits on top. Its now tighter than a nats chuff in my boot, so nothing will move.

brav.gif

not sure about these stealth boxes - i have seen them in the past

my only thought about it is that subs need specific amounts of space in thier box to perform at thier best and surely if the boxes are created around the arches this will severly limit the space inside the box?

SEI POWER
The NOS Guzzler with more posts than you - - is Donz

<blockquote id="quote"> face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">piccies are in the pictures section now.
hope your going to post some centoEvo to compare with<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Ahh indeed i have https://www.fiatforum.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1847 click here and have a looky

"The Not so Fast but Furious"

for those stelth boxes try www.auto-acoustics.com , i think that is the web address, but have u seen the price of them about 150 i think

2106125.jpg

Wanted Seicento Arbarth Wheels or any 14"+ to fit a seicento

Back