Technical Strutbrace

Currently reading:
Technical Strutbrace

Ooo nice Job!! :D i didn't get my StrutBrace as OMP have stopped making them :( ...Hopefully i'll have one made up tho.....

yea thats where we got ours from you may need to contact him tho cos i dont think he was gonna offer them to jtd owners anymore after i took mine back coz of it not fitting that was before i moddified fuel filter so it would

now i may be wrong on this BUT im sure there are two types for the stilo and the ones that state they are for the jtd are designed to fit with no mods to the engine bay??? are you sure you didnt buy one for an abarth? :chin:

There are StiloSporting but, OMP have stopped making them :cry:...when my uncle gets some free time, we gonna make up a custom one for mine :D

stilosporting said:
ah i see. and no other company do them for the jtd???

As yet I have found no other company that makes the strutbrace for the stilo and now OMP have stopped making them this will be a right pain in the butt for stilo owners but hopefully another company will take the initiative and produce one.

Hi
Looks like a good mod, does it make a massive difference to how the car handles, Is car still a comfortable drive with this fitted or is it more rigid.

Just curious

Kev

well we have had 4 new tyres on lowered and strutbraces on front and rear all on the same day the handling is awesome if not a bit twitchy on the limit not sure which mod has made the biggest difference really

Back