Technical JTD strutbrace

Currently reading:
Technical JTD strutbrace

some of you are probably aware of the issue the jtd (and sillyspeed abarth) have with fitting a front strutbrace. in the jtd the fuel filter and its lines are in the way. therefore the easier solution is to fabricate a mounting plate for the filter and lower it enough to comfortably fit the strutbrace.

my question is, who has done this? those who have, how did you make the plate? (template and/or measurements welcome)

some of you are probably aware of the issue the jtd (and sillyspeed abarth) have with fitting a front strutbrace. in the jtd the fuel filter and its lines are in the way. therefore the easier solution is to fabricate a mounting plate for the filter and lower it enough to comfortably fit the strutbrace.

my question is, who has done this? those who have, how did you make the plate? (template and/or measurements welcome)

Glad to see your spreading the word (y) Little miss becky had the plate done by her boyfriend ..there is a thread some where on here ..and I think stilosporting aka Frank may now have the plate and brace ..as I said get the measurments and I will make you one :)

We need measurments ..plate size and thickness and hole sizes and centres please (y)

Back