Technical Strange Noise ???

Currently reading:
Technical Strange Noise ???

Galilio_Mad

hello everyone,

hope everyone & every tipo in the world are ok

i have a this problem for about 2 weeks now, the car starts fine, warms up, and after 15-20 minutes of driving at any speed it starts to make this strange ringing noise, its not exactly ringing, i just dont know how to describe it
it`s something like ( nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ), its like when you bang a metal plate on a hard surface.
it appears at any slight press to the accelerator, when the car is at idle speed no sound is heard

what i checked so far, all the gaskets, hoses, tubes, oil level, exhaust manifold and downpipe and all the bearings are ok

any one have any idea what this could be ??

thanx, best regards

hello everyone,

hope everyone & every tipo in the world are ok

i have a this problem for about 2 weeks now, the car starts fine, warms up, and after 15-20 minutes of driving at any speed it starts to make this strange ringing noise, its not exactly ringing, i just dont know how to describe it
it`s something like ( nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ), its like when you bang a metal plate on a hard surface.
it appears at any slight press to the accelerator, when the car is at idle speed no sound is heard

what i checked so far, all the gaskets, hoses, tubes, oil level, exhaust manifold and downpipe and all the bearings are ok

any one have any idea what this could be ??

thanx, best regards
Now hang on there, is it a ringing or banging noise? the (nnnnnnnnnnnnnnn) sound could be a tight belt. The metal banging noise, could be a shot big end. Make up your mind son! Or have you got both problems?

thanx 4 the reply
i know how the belt noise is, its more like a scream
do you know that 2 pole fork that was used is sound experiments in school
we used to bang that fork against a hard surface and listen to the ringing sound
mine is very close to that

sorry, english is not my first language, i`m afraid i cant explain it right

Back