General Storage help!

Currently reading:
General Storage help!

I have to say that I haven't quite cracked that yet! When I move my drivers seat forward it a) is very stiff to move it back again; and b) when it does move back it's as far forward as it can be (I need to push it back quite a bit as I'm quite tall).

What am I doing wrong?!
With the drivers seat (or the passenger if you have memory seat specified) you need to:
1/ pull the lever and tilt the seat back forward until it clicks (it needs a decent shove) - ie so you can't push it back again
2/ slide the seat base forward to gain maximum access to the rear
3/ once your passengers are in slide the seat base back as far as possible - taking care not to maim your passenger's feet
4/ once the seat base is pushed back as far as possible lift the catch again and tilt the seat back into its normal position.

Like magic you will then be able to get into the seat and fit (rather than like an oompah loompah)

Last edited:
Great, thanks Emma! :) I did read the manual when I first got the car, but I think I must have missed the bit that said it had to click! I don't think I've been pushing it hard enough. There's so much to take in when you first read the manual isn't there?? And although I should probably go back and read it again now I know my way around the car, I always seem to have more pressing things to do with my time!

Thanks again :)

What are you people on about. There's tons of space in the back. You just need to take the seats out:

579222137_QtnPA-S.jpg

Back