Technical Stilo Schumacher (2007) Master Clutch Cylinder

Currently reading:
Technical Stilo Schumacher (2007) Master Clutch Cylinder

elaleps

Hi, new member. I just inherited a 2007 Fiat Stilo Schumacher that belonged to my father. I've been doing some work on it as it has not moved in some time. I'm having trouble locating a part number or substitute for the clutch master cylinder. I've removed it and all it says is Valeo >PA66-6F50< but I had no luck finding this part or any info on a substitute.

Now that I took possession of this beauty I'm sure I'll be very active on the forum as the clutch cylinder is just one of many issues. I'll go ahead and introduce myself and the car in the appropriate forum but just wanted to know if someone can point in in the right direction with this issue.

Cheers from México.
Aleps.BG

Davren is our spares expert, if anyone knows he will.

In principle there is very little difference between a Schumacher and an Abarth, and in many respects no difference at all to the rest of the range.

I'm having trouble locating a part number or substitute for the clutch master cylinder. I've removed it and all it says is Valeo >PA66-6F50< but I had no luck finding this part or any info on a substitute.
PA66-6F50 is not a part number. The Fiat parts list shows 5 different part numbers for the clutch master cylinder. If you want to send me the VIN number by private message (Conversations), I will get the correct part number for you.

Back