Technical Stilo pollen filter?

Currently reading:
Technical Stilo pollen filter?

I believe i am probably being a complete plank by asking this, but gonna anyway! i am trying to follow the advice given to remove the pollen filter, but i can't even get the two plastic things out of the foot facia, are you suppose to just yank it off with them in situ, i've tried allen keys, plyers but they just turn round I don't want to be too rough if i'm not suppose to. Please help a lady who is about to rip out all her hair, many thanks.

I believe i am probably being a complete plank by asking this, but gonna anyway! i am trying to follow the advice given to remove the pollen filter, but i can't even get the two plastic things out of the foot facia, are you suppose to just yank it off with them in situ, i've tried allen keys, plyers but they just turn round I don't want to be too rough if i'm not suppose to. Please help a lady who is about to rip out all her hair, many thanks.
That's basically about it - just treat them like poppers - and a god tug should do it (y)

The fan on my stilo is really weak, looks like my pollen filter is clogged then!

I had a little look the other day, bout could not find anywhere in the footwel where it would be. Obviously i wasnt looking hard enough!

Will follow the guide when i get time tomorrow and see how i get on :)

Back