Technical Stilo pollen filter?

Currently reading:
Technical Stilo pollen filter?

I shouldn't think there is one oz hardly a performance item is it ..at least I havnt heard of one :chin:

:bang:i did the same as oz, washed it...but then like a divvy put it in the oven on gentle heat and forgot about it..... un-concertina'd itself:bang:... lucky mind.. managed to re arrange it and get by until my new one arrives:D

PMSL!

I thought I was dopey scorching my trainers trying to dry them in the microwave lmao

New cabin filters from Fiat are cut top and bottom (1 top, 1 bottom according to eLearn) but the old ones can be cut, so long as the cuts line up to facilitate easier fitting by bending the filter.

I tried, took one look at where it was and thought 'sod it...maybe another day'. Then had knee surgery and been unable to do the whole contorsionist thing!

well i tried this today as on 4th setting i could cough harder than the air coming out? but it beat me and i never managed to get the cover off :(

another question though, do any of you get feedback through your steering wheel when you have the blowers on full? do you know what causes it and if it should do it?

well i tried this today as on 4th setting i could cough harder than the air coming out? but it beat me and i never managed to get the cover off :(

another question though, do any of you get feedback through your steering wheel when you have the blowers on full? do you know what causes it and if it should do it?

LOL, Frank, you did remove the small screw before trying to pull the cover off didn't you?
It is a bit akward but once you've done it once is easy.

Following the advice in this thread I removed the pollen filter on my 1.2 today. Blew the crap out with an air compressor and guess what......... my heater actually works again! Four years build up had certainly taken it's toll.

I'll be getting a new filter sometime this week, have to arrange a trip to the local dealer to fit in with work.

Thanks for the advice guys, I was beginning to wonder why I couldn't demist the windscreen on these cold mornings.

couldnt even locate the screw :(

this is one i got frustrated with very quickly and im usually a patient man.

I had to use a torch and mirror in order to find the "screw". In actual fact it doesn't have a screw head on mine, had to use an imperial socket to remove it.

well i took the filter out today and the difference is astounding!

the strange thing is though the filter doesnt look blocked but covered in soot? now light wont go through it so it is blocked but not what i expected to see.

not going to try and clean it. just get a new one.

£8??? Theres no such thing! Theres only one company on ebay that has them for £18.99 + £2.00 delivery. I was going to buy one but if you say its only £8, i'm not paying over £20 for one!

Anyone know where i can get a replacement pollen filter for cheaper?

shopforparts is virtually same price.

£8??? Theres no such thing! Theres only one company on ebay that has them for £18.99 + £2.00 delivery. I was going to buy one but if you say its only £8, i'm not paying over £20 for one!
Must admit getting them for £8 is difficult but you missed one the other week that went for £10 (I got it :p)

I think some Motor Factors sell them quite cheap (even if not original) :)

motorfactors do sell them cheaper and theres no difference.

one motorfactor i go to carries a lot of fiat parts as a dealer uses them for the same johnny no brand fiat parts as they showed me a pile of brake discs and pads and pedal rubbers being delivered to them.

Speaking of which i got a proper fiat pedal rubber yesterday of my dealer i go to for free until i have a service and mot later in the week, how nice of them

Back