Stilo hand book on ebay

Currently reading:
Stilo hand book on ebay

You'd better hope your (or my) Stilo doesn't look like that! God, those things are piles of junk - I've lost track of the ones I've worked on which won't restart when hot. Apparently the ECU is mapped to drastically overfuel on warmup to lube the rotor tip seals so switching off before warm is a recipe for disaster.

You'd better hope your (or my) Stilo doesn't look like that! God, those things are piles of junk - I've lost track of the ones I've worked on which won't restart when hot. Apparently the ECU is mapped to drastically overfuel on warmup to lube the rotor tip seals so switching off before warm is a recipe for disaster.

are you sure you got that right?
overfuelling would bore wash rather than lubricate
i reckon they overfuel at start up because they are piles of crap only fit for race tracks

They overfuel badly on cold, and need to be warm before shut off, otherwise they simply flood

Colleague at work has had enough of there, they cant sell due to Finance on it, but gonna wait the year to finish it off, then sell it instead of only getting peanuts for scrapping it

Ziggy

They overfuel badly on cold, and need to be warm before shut off, otherwise they simply flood

Colleague at work has had enough of there, they cant sell due to Finance on it, but gonna wait the year to finish it off, then sell it instead of only getting peanuts for scrapping it

Ziggy

buy on the wrong year and look at the ved price
sit down first mind
a motor traders nightmare
everyone should own one once like an alfa
ok little lie there own an alfa only:D

Back