Styling Stilo Futura Body Kit

Currently reading:
Styling Stilo Futura Body Kit

ian1delap

New member
Joined
Dec 17, 2004
Messages
81
Location
Newcastle
Hi

Whats everyones view on the new Stilo Futura Body Kit??

Personally I think its pretty damn nice (y)

Stilo_Futura_Kit.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

stripey stilo

New member
Joined
Jan 8, 2006
Messages
542
Location
brigg
hey i got the kit on my car. i think its the best looking kit for the stilo.

fits well, well better than any kit ive ever had.
 

stripey stilo

New member
Joined
Jan 8, 2006
Messages
542
Location
brigg
ian1delap said:
I think the front bmper is a bit in your face, but the skirts wouldnt go a miss!


thats the whole point. it doesnt look **** like some of those over the top jap style bumpers
 

stripey stilo

New member
Joined
Jan 8, 2006
Messages
542
Location
brigg
wat about this one
 

Attachments

  • fiatstylo_kylos_05.jpg
    fiatstylo_kylos_05.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 21
  • fiatstylo_kylos_02.jpg
    fiatstylo_kylos_02.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 22
  • fiatstylo_kylos_06.jpg
    fiatstylo_kylos_06.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 25
  • fiatstylo_kylos_03.jpg
    fiatstylo_kylos_03.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 23

1.8Stilo

New member
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
3,650
Location
all over the place
@stripey got any pic's then???

On a whole i fink the kit is quite nice, maybe abit to OTT for my plans for my stilo. But modifing is about being idividual isn't it... Carzone kits are good, i had a carzone kit on my punto and would recommend the quality of the product!
 

andrewsmith

New member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
11
Location
North Yorkshire
1.8Stilo said:
@stripey got any pic's then???

On a whole i fink the kit is quite nice, maybe abit to OTT for my plans for my stilo. But modifing is about being idividual isn't it... Carzone kits are good, i had a carzone kit on my punto and would recommend the quality of the product!


Anybody know of a nice kit for the 5dr??
 

1.8Stilo

New member
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
3,650
Location
all over the place
i cant say ive seem any full kits for the 5door? I know you can fit various splitters avaliable to the front bumper as PNL has just had a lester splitter fitted to hes 5door? Best to ask him really? I fink he said hes getting it back from the bodyshop tomorra...
 

stripey stilo

New member
Joined
Jan 8, 2006
Messages
542
Location
brigg
activematt said:
That one is truely nasty! Wouldnt mind seeing pics of your motor tho Stripey


JUST BOUGHT NEW LAPTOPAND IVE BEEN TRYING TO GET THEM IN MY GALLERY BUT IV LOST THE SOFTWARE CD FOR MY DIGITAL CAMERA. WILL HAVE ANOTHER LOOK IN A MINUTE. AND MOVED HOUSE SO THAT DONT HELP EITHER.
 

Kurt

New member
Joined
Aug 6, 2004
Messages
539
Location
Leicester
Do like the fr bumper of the picc stripey put up, and the rear bumper of the first piccy, but the skirts on both just dont look right - they seem far too much! too bulky.
 

PNL

Banned
Joined
Nov 11, 2005
Messages
17,870
Location
In my house
activematt said:
That one is truely nasty! Wouldnt mind seeing pics of your motor tho Stripey

Now come on Matt that front is AWWWSOME its not a good pic look ppl www.stx styling.co.uk its their Kryos kit now tell me its crap different angle shows of the front better they also got strippys kit as well cant say i like the rear bumpers on either though on the 5dr there is one kit cant think what it is atm but its very much like the 3dr front end and there again the 3dr front will fit the 5dr stu had it done so theres lots of possibilities its a personal thing (y) Oh and by the way two nice fronts are the ICC & REIGER ones .
 
Last edited:

stripey stilo

New member
Joined
Jan 8, 2006
Messages
542
Location
brigg
i like them chunky to be honest. i wanted the front bumper off the kyros blue kit and rear bumper and side skirts from the futura kit but id of had to wait nearly 3 months for the kyros front bumper so i got the full futura kit.
i dnt regret it tho think it looks gorgeous. its realy sterdy the bumpers come with braces that attach under neath to ur shassy, not bendy like alot of kits out there. just as good fit as standard bumpers
 

PNL

Banned
Joined
Nov 11, 2005
Messages
17,870
Location
In my house
stripey stilo said:
i like them chunky to be honest. i wanted the front bumper off the kyros blue kit and rear bumper and side skirts from the futura kit but id of had to wait nearly 3 months for the kyros front bumper so i got the full futura kit.
i dnt regret it tho think it looks gorgeous. its realy sterdy the bumpers come with braces that attach under neath to ur shassy, not bendy like alot of kits out there. just as good fit as standard bumpers


I like the colour of your car mate is it a fiat colour and what are the wheels im thinking of going op to 18" or even 19" if i can get 19" that is and if i do my 17" multi spokes will be for sale, but thats not a priority atm(y)
 

stripey stilo

New member
Joined
Jan 8, 2006
Messages
542
Location
brigg
PNL said:
I like the colour of your car mate is it a fiat colour and what are the wheels im thinking of going op to 18" or even 19" if i can get 19" that is and if i do my 17" multi spokes will be for sale, but thats not a priority atm(y)

no its after market colour. you can get 19" on fine with 30mm lowering springs on. this pic shows big wheels abit better
 

Attachments

  • 2005_0703Image0015.JPG
    2005_0703Image0015.JPG
    11.5 KB · Views: 160

wozza

New member
Joined
Mar 4, 2005
Messages
488
Location
Manchester
Personally think the merkur kit is the nicest one on the market suits the lines of the car better.

Carzone well lets just say no to them the amount of carzone kitted cars i have seen an everyone of them looks crap!

Just dont think those kits posted suit the lines of the stilo at all.
 
Top