Styling Stilo Futura Body Kit

Currently reading:
Styling Stilo Futura Body Kit

ian1delap

Hi

Whats everyones view on the new Stilo Futura Body Kit??

Personally I think its pretty damn nice (y)

Stilo_Futura_Kit.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hey i got the kit on my car. i think its the best looking kit for the stilo.

fits well, well better than any kit ive ever had.

ian1delap said:
I think the front bmper is a bit in your face, but the skirts wouldnt go a miss!

thats the whole point. it doesnt look **** like some of those over the top jap style bumpers

wat about this one

Attachments

• fiatstylo_kylos_05.jpg
    fiatstylo_kylos_05.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 33
  • fiatstylo_kylos_02.jpg
    fiatstylo_kylos_02.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 37
  • fiatstylo_kylos_06.jpg
    fiatstylo_kylos_06.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 41
  • fiatstylo_kylos_03.jpg
    fiatstylo_kylos_03.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 40
@stripey got any pic's then???

On a whole i fink the kit is quite nice, maybe abit to OTT for my plans for my stilo. But modifing is about being idividual isn't it... Carzone kits are good, i had a carzone kit on my punto and would recommend the quality of the product!

1.8Stilo said:
@stripey got any pic's then???

On a whole i fink the kit is quite nice, maybe abit to OTT for my plans for my stilo. But modifing is about being idividual isn't it... Carzone kits are good, i had a carzone kit on my punto and would recommend the quality of the product!

Anybody know of a nice kit for the 5dr??

activematt said:
That one is truely nasty! Wouldnt mind seeing pics of your motor tho Stripey

JUST BOUGHT NEW LAPTOPAND IVE BEEN TRYING TO GET THEM IN MY GALLERY BUT IV LOST THE SOFTWARE CD FOR MY DIGITAL CAMERA. WILL HAVE ANOTHER LOOK IN A MINUTE. AND MOVED HOUSE SO THAT DONT HELP EITHER.

Do like the fr bumper of the picc stripey put up, and the rear bumper of the first piccy, but the skirts on both just dont look right - they seem far too much! too bulky.

activematt said:
That one is truely nasty! Wouldnt mind seeing pics of your motor tho Stripey

Now come on Matt that front is AWWWSOME its not a good pic look ppl www.stx styling.co.uk its their Kryos kit now tell me its crap different angle shows of the front better they also got strippys kit as well cant say i like the rear bumpers on either though on the 5dr there is one kit cant think what it is atm but its very much like the 3dr front end and there again the 3dr front will fit the 5dr stu had it done so theres lots of possibilities its a personal thing (y) Oh and by the way two nice fronts are the ICC & REIGER ones .

Last edited:
i like them chunky to be honest. i wanted the front bumper off the kyros blue kit and rear bumper and side skirts from the futura kit but id of had to wait nearly 3 months for the kyros front bumper so i got the full futura kit.
i dnt regret it tho think it looks gorgeous. its realy sterdy the bumpers come with braces that attach under neath to ur shassy, not bendy like alot of kits out there. just as good fit as standard bumpers

stripey stilo said:
i like them chunky to be honest. i wanted the front bumper off the kyros blue kit and rear bumper and side skirts from the futura kit but id of had to wait nearly 3 months for the kyros front bumper so i got the full futura kit.
i dnt regret it tho think it looks gorgeous. its realy sterdy the bumpers come with braces that attach under neath to ur shassy, not bendy like alot of kits out there. just as good fit as standard bumpers

I like the colour of your car mate is it a fiat colour and what are the wheels im thinking of going op to 18" or even 19" if i can get 19" that is and if i do my 17" multi spokes will be for sale, but thats not a priority atm(y)

PNL said:
I like the colour of your car mate is it a fiat colour and what are the wheels im thinking of going op to 18" or even 19" if i can get 19" that is and if i do my 17" multi spokes will be for sale, but thats not a priority atm(y)

no its after market colour. you can get 19" on fine with 30mm lowering springs on. this pic shows big wheels abit better

Attachments

• 2005_0703Image0015.JPG
    2005_0703Image0015.JPG
    11.5 KB · Views: 167
Personally think the merkur kit is the nicest one on the market suits the lines of the car better.

Carzone well lets just say no to them the amount of carzone kitted cars i have seen an everyone of them looks crap!

Just dont think those kits posted suit the lines of the stilo at all.

Back