Technical Stereo/Aerial Problems

Currently reading:
Technical Stereo/Aerial Problems

jparr2712

Hi guys and fellow Bravo drivers

I have recently bought a Bravo Tjet 150

however the aerial seems to be playing up

you can find the local radio stations however theyre really poor quality and keep cutting in and out when i havent had an issue in the past.

Anyone experienced this before?

Hi guys and fellow Bravo drivers

I have recently bought a Bravo Tjet 150

however the aerial seems to be playing up

you can find the local radio stations however theyre really poor quality and keep cutting in and out when i havent had an issue in the past.

Anyone experienced this before?

Do you have the standard stereo, or a replacement? The Bravo has an amplifier in the aerial base, which needs power supplied from the standard stereo. If you replace the stereo, then a separate power feed injection into the aerial lead is needed.

Do you have the standard stereo, or a replacement? The Bravo has an amplifier in the aerial base, which needs power supplied from the standard stereo. If you replace the stereo, then a separate power feed injection into the aerial lead is needed.

It is a standard stereo system.

any thoughts?

Is there a way to get it out without those keys, any 'DIY' Methods?

That's it. The relatively easy way is to feed the cable through into the glove box

just another thing, just come to remove the radio and i can see the left pin is bent the opposite way and stopping it from getting out, what the best way to get it out?

Back