General Bravo problems

Currently reading:
General Bravo problems

markfor

Bravo I find foot pedals very close together and often press accelerator when passing brake pedal. Speedometer difficult to read unless lights on
Normally when you buy car u see lots of them around but I have not seen a single one!!

Bravo I find foot pedals very close together and often press accelerator when passing brake pedal. Speedometer difficult to read unless lights on
Normally when you buy car u see lots of them around but I have not seen a single one!!
I don't know about the Bravo, but in the past where pedals are metal I have been able to bend them sideways a little to help in that situation.
I recall in the past a customer with very small feet had bought a Lada1200 (Fiat 124 under license) and I was able to insert a packing under the drivers carpet which brought his feet into a better position by in effect raising the floor level.
I had another customer a taxi driver whose left foot was shorter due to an injury, he had fitted a 50mm block between the pedal and the rubber and drove fine, but it felt weird when road testing after a service. :)

Back