General LPG on Bravo 150 HP

Currently reading:
General LPG on Bravo 150 HP

savage00

Hello
what LPG system would be good for a 1.4 T-Jet 150 HP, and is there a loss in performance?

Hi, I recommend an LPG system with some kind of adaptive system or You will have cold start issues on petrol.
I know it sounds weird but the LPG ecu is a piggyback and can throw the petrol ecu off.
I have a GP t-jet an use AC Stag Qbox plus, and the OBD adaptation works very well on this.

Hi, I recommend an LPG system with some kind of adaptive system or You will have cold start issues on petrol.
I know it sounds weird but the LPG ecu is a piggyback and can throw the petrol ecu off.
I have a GP t-jet an use AC Stag Qbox plus, and the OBD adaptation works very well on this.
Hi, I already got a quote and the mechanic recommended me the Landirenzo Evo w/ OBD

Good, the most important is that it has OBD, hopefully You can stay out of the cold start trouble.

Be careful with Landi Renzo, their injectors sometimes go out in 30 000km., causing rough running at idle and cold start problems. Replacement cost from 50EUR for 1 injector (200 for 4, without the cost of replacing them). They can work relatively good with other injectors though.

Last edited:
My GP has STAG AC W01 lpg injectors now at 80k km no issues at all.

Be careful with Landi Renzo, their injectors sometimes go out in 30 000km., causing rough running at idle and cold start problems. Replacement cost from 50EUR for 1 injector (200 for 4, without the cost of replacing them). They can work relatively good with other injectors though.

I'll keep it in mind , hopefully no issues

Hello, do u mean a obd correction, because the problem with cold start maybe is not that much software, i think its maybe related to LPG ecu and his corrections on the petrol ecu, and no all LPG ecu is work fine with the fiat ecu and etc... Can u write me PM for some questions, if u are okay?

Yes at least some kind but OBD is best.
Yeah You can ask questions in a PM.

is this cold start problem common in Serbia? Any complains in forums/groups? Few years ago Landi offered no obd systems for Bravo t-get engines, so I would skip them. They're also most expensive on the market 750 eur

Last edited:
Well I know of a few who found me through the owner of the one I helped with.

I'm asking because in Bulgaria/Poland /Italy/UK, a lot of people complains. But almost no one in Turkey and Russia. Just thought is it the fuel and the ecology additives which Europe union inculcate 🙄

No EU and fuel is crap in Serbia.
It's just that the Bravo ECU is very sensitive to fueling on slow idle and slow drive and some LPG systems just are not precise enough\are not set up well enough.

In Bulgaria fuel contains 10% ethanol, which probably isn't best. Just trying to figure out the problem

The problem is not on Petrol. I did research on this as I was intrigued. On a serbian Fiat forum mebers car we did a lot of testing, and found the reason to be connected to the precision of LPG fueling.

On my car, even if drive only on petrol, with reseted adaptive parameters, there's no change. Checked the fuel pressure - 3.5 at contact, 3.2 at idle

On my car, even if drive only on petrol, with reseted adaptive parameters, there's no change. Checked the fuel pressure - 3.5 at contact, 3.2 at idle

Well it is not a petrol problem. And You can not reset the cold start trims unless with full proxy on a Delphi or similar serious diag.

You would need to drive several weeks (lot of cycles) on petrol for the ECU to come back alone.

Post me here your STFT and LTFT values while driving slowly and idling on LPG.

Back