Stanford Stand: Who is interested?

Currently reading:
Stanford Stand: Who is interested?

who is interested in being on the stand and what do you have?

• Punto MK1

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Punto MK2

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Bravo/Brava/marea

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • cinq

• seicento

• Coupe

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Ulysse

• Stilo

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Panda (new)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Panda (old)

• Uno

• Barchetta

• Multipla

• Idea

• Other

• Total voters
sammiboo said:
once i get all the info will let you know :)

Cheers Sammi! I"m going to come on my own this time though as I had a friend with me at Brooklands & felt a bit awkward as I had to keep him occupied as well as try to meet people from the FF so this time I can spend more time getting to know everybody. (y)

Last edited:
Bushboy said:
well ill defo be there with FF as im not with another club... i dont want my cinq to be a main attratction lol.. wouldnt wanna get anyones hopes up.. but ill defo park with you lot! rather than than with noone i know

Well you can join me on the way up there as I'm not far from you. (y)

i was plannin on goin on the saturday afternoon and staying in a hotel... but i dunno no more.. what are you doin?

i wouldnt mind an earlymorning dash up there.. i know a few others are doing it from my way aswell (luke for one) so could make up a mini fiat convoy on the morning (very early heh).

oh and are you still up for this sunday? this bonnets dying for you to get your hands on it :) .. will look gorgeous when its done.. it does now and its bloody primer

Bushboy said:
i was plannin on goin on the saturday afternoon and staying in a hotel... but i dunno no more.. what are you doin?

i wouldnt mind an earlymorning dash up there.. i know a few others are doing it from my way aswell (luke for one) so could make up a mini fiat convoy on the morning (very early heh).

oh and are you still up for this sunday? this bonnets dying for you to get your hands on it :) .. will look gorgeous when its done.. it does now and its bloody primer

No worries about sunday mate! An early morning dash sounds good to me you just got to remember I'll burn a lot more fuel than you guys. :D

hmallett said:
Methane is a gas. I reckon you mean meths (methylated spirits). Unless you are talking about your own personal methane source :eek: .
H

my mistake, butane gas :eek: , just went to check the tins

gazebo is tesco £24.97, side panels £9.96 for 2 :eek:

gaz_wrexham said:
sammi still need to confirm numbers :(

no sound off, got told off last year for having music on too loud :eek:

so did i! by some old chap who claimed i was 'disturbing the peace' !!!! lol!!! :devil: :D

Back