Stanford Stand: Who is interested?

Currently reading:
Stanford Stand: Who is interested?

who is interested in being on the stand and what do you have?

• Punto MK1

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Punto MK2

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Bravo/Brava/marea

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • cinq

• seicento

• Coupe

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Ulysse

• Stilo

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Panda (new)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Panda (old)

• Uno

• Barchetta

• Multipla

• Idea

• Other

• Total voters
dave said:
if we do get one we need a marshall aparently to tell everyone where to go, and its tradition that they look gay,

they already marshalls standing round, well there was last year, you just told them who you with and they point you in right direction

i could be marshall, i got an orange jump suit and yellow jacket :eek:

maybe you have too this year, im just basing it on last year :eek:

unless they mean you have to organise your stand into some formation and not just park the cars any old how

i wish sammi would get back to work and not fake illness :p

There are marshalls already at the event to direct people towards the stands.

anyone intrested in t-shirts???

just went to see about some 'fabio' t-shirts, dont ask :eek: and they are doing what i think is a great deal

you get a decent polo t-shirt (not poverty material), embroidered message on left breast and printed message across your shoulders

they also got a fast turn around, they reckon they be done my friday morning, this is for 15 t-shirts, with different messages on each, so this seems fast to me

Last edited:
dave said:
ok thanks (y) they wont send people wrong way will they? :p the ones at brooklands sent puntos n stilos to the cc stand :confused:
No, they are very very good at Stanford

gaz_wrexham said:
anyone intrested in t-shirts???

just went to see about some 'fabio' t-shirts, dont ask :eek: and they are doing what i think is a great deal

for*** you get a decent polo t-shirt (not poverty material), embroidered message on left breast and printed message across your shoulders

they also got a fast turn around, they reckon they be done my friday morning, this is for 15 t-shirts, with different messages on each, so this seems fast to me

:Offtopic: i no like polo t-shirt :( only like normal

:Offtopic: yep are they one size fits all, or diffrent sizes? how about get 15 and sell um on the stand? oo back on topic, can they put a mascot pic on aswell? are they the iron on come off in was type or better? best keep prices secret so if we do can make bit proffit towards the stand cost (y)

edit my quote dave :D, and i edit my post :p

by the looks of the material, it aint the cheapo iron on type, although it is stuck to the t-shirt some how, it felt like vinyl :confused:

they are all different sizes, small to xxl

binki would cost more and then the t-shirts would need to printed so they would need to be white

i plan to test the t-shirt that i got and see how well it copes :p

damn :(, you must wash them to high :p

i could go with the same people that did the ones i got already, but they cost a bit more

this company also does banners :rolleyes:

I'll be coming down. It's only a 30 minute drive. Being a new member it'll be a good opportunity to meet everyone! Depending on times, I'm willing to put my car on the stand if need be.

Back