Stanford Hall

Currently reading:
Stanford Hall

YAY! i get to see the Turbo! :D:D Expect me to come and pester you like an irritating child till you let me hear the dump valve Pete. :ROFLMAO::D

7.jpg

That's what happened at Donny and Ponte last week!!! I think Pete should bring the silver one, I've seen the Black one too much now. Silver one needs appreciating for a change!

Sie
Black 96P Cinq Sporting
OMP Strut Brace, Apex -40mm kit, GSR F1i Induction, Pioneer ICE
routebanner.gif

I'm sure Monkey Boy can drive the Black un, Pete. You come down in the silver one! Everyone's happy!

Sie
Black 96P Cinq Sporting
OMP Strut Brace, Apex -40mm kit, GSR F1i Induction, Pioneer ICE
routebanner.gif

Originally posted by skev2001
Hi guys and girls! me and bravissimo will be there again! its was cracking wether last year! see you there

Oi ya lazy feck, I hope you've seen I've done your dirty work for you asking about wheels !
He's right though, it was a craking day and the weather was spot on. You never know you're luck, if it's the same again this year more topless photos of me may appear as they did on the gallery last year.....Censorship please ! ! !

You don't need pants for the victory dance

Originally posted by rich_2oo3
ill just go on on the day but i still havnt heard back from club cento hope i hear back from them in time to get parked up with the rest of the centos ......

Don't worry mate, all Cento's will be together. I was last year, went through the gates and was told to go up the top with the others!

Oi oi:D:D:D:D

Monkey trousers!

cut glass can they

gaz_wrexham_sig.jpg

Seicento Sporting, Modified Front Bumper, Saxo Custom Spoiler, Abarth Side Skirts, Bad Boy Bonnet, Afterburner Rear Lenses, 4" Powerflow Exhaust System, Abarth 14" Alloys.
IN THE PIPELINE:
-40mm Drop or Coilovers, New Front Bumper, Rear Splitter, New Mirrors (Not the cup ones[xx(], something different)

Check out my site http://badboygaz.mysite.freeserve.com​
FIATForum stickers available PM me for details or see: https://www.fiatforum.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10000

Woo hoo i finally got my stuff back from clubcento so im a fully fledged card carrying member! now can any1 tell me how to use my newly found powers at stanford hall ?

Bar_4.bmp

Back