Stanford Hall - Stop over/meal

Currently reading:
Stanford Hall - Stop over/meal

Are you staying over Saturday night before Stanford and are you interested in meal?

• Total voters
sammiboo said:
majority of the guys will be on the forum stand. There is italian car parking for italian cars and the none italian is usually somewhere else.
thanks for that.(y)

sumplug said:
next question.
if we fiat fans turn up in our italian beasts, can we show park or do we have to use the car park? will prob drive down on the day. only 2 hrs.:)
meet with the FF lot on the sunday morning? then youll be with the rest of us surely

Julie and little Jake (Panda_gal) will be coming to the meal on Sat night :) also will be coming to Stanford on Sunday but not on the stand.

BTT! :D
For those yet to book, the Holiday Inn is now full, but there is room at the Campanile. £43 for the night (double/twin room).

In terms of meals, have we decided anything yet? The Harvester is on the A45, so easy to get to, and there should be parking. We don't want a big kerfuffle like we had for Brooklands!

H

charlieboy said:
:woot:

maybe a poll for place for meal?

I wouldn't if I were you they will end up in some Italian place and if their food effects you like it does me god help you :rolleyes: :D

Right well im in the area, you have choices of frankie and bennies, pizza hut, harvester (bottom of A45), wingwah chinese (top of A45)..let me know..i can always book etc!

i vote pizza hut, buy 1 thing get another thing half price, and we may all fit on a big round table :)
http://www.pizzahut.co.uk/menu/dine_in/pasta_salad.asp
harvester my second choice, but i always fill my self up with free salad n rolls, then dont eat my dinner :eek:

For lighter pizzas ask for half cheese on The Edge™ base with vegetarian toppings.

edit: are they all with in walking distance from hotels? so people can drink

Last edited:
Back