Stanford Hall - Stop over/meal

Currently reading:
Stanford Hall - Stop over/meal

Are you staying over Saturday night before Stanford and are you interested in meal?

• Total voters
i know where it is..its a trek from where you are staying..you couldnt walk etc. the nearest places to where you are staying are Pizza Hut, theres a bar that serves food in megabowl, theres a frankie and bennies and theres a Brewsters pub..the above are all nearer to your hotels than harvester is...its a 2 bypass job to get to it...the others are walking distance to camponile hotel and holiday inn..

dave said:
sammi no like the hut and we went frankie and bennies at last meet Brewsters is minging :( we have none drinkers at both hotels to drive people, both called dave :) think we be ok, you an alfi able to get to hard vest place?

Dave shall I make a suggestion that could sort out your selection of venue problem Send your orders to me and I will deliver a selection of freshly cut sandwiches each with the filling of your choice :p :D [at a cost obviously];) :D

dave said:
because nearly all the other blokes going are, are england playing on the same night?
kick off at two pm i think. will be in the pub to watch it, unless i gotta be at the hotel earlier. it doesnt bother me if i miss it anyways (s'always match of the day/sundays paper (y))

Back