General Sports pedals

Currently reading:
General Sports pedals

Has anyone fitted the aluminium sports pedals (part no. 50900973) as shown in the fiat accessories brochure to their 100hp? I am curious to know because the picture doesnt look anything like the pedals that are already in place.

Look forward to comments

Thanks all

M100 NSY

I kind of posted this thread retrospectively having already been down to my dealer and ordered a set as they assured me they would fit all panda models. So i will find out on wednesday and let you all know.

M100 NSY

Saw a set on ebay the other day and was tempted.

How much are they from the dealer?

I have paid £31 for the pedals through my local dealer, I know they are cheaper on ebay, but it was an impulse buy whilst i was their and i did get a free 1/43 scale model of a panda active!!! cant say fairer than that.

M100 NSY

Update on the sports pedals:

As suspected they are a drill your own holes and fix accordingly with some simple straightforward instructions and some brute force and ignorance!!

All the screws, nuts, washers etc.. are included.
You need a power drill of some description a set of alan keys and thats about it!

Thus far i have managed to fit the accelerator pedal, which looks very smart.
Tomorrow i shall tackle the clutch and brake pedals.

The only difficulty i encountered today was access into the footwell and being able to get the drill to the required angle beneath the steering column to drill into the pedals.

They are nice quality pedals and i think they lend the cabin a more sporting ambience so thumbs up from me to any prospective purchasers!!

M100 NSY

Mine have yet to arrive :mad::mad:.

I have not looked but would it possible to remove the original pedals and then drill them in a vice or similar.? That would make it easier to get into a position to drill them.

MED.

Mine have yet to arrive :mad::mad:.

I have not looked but would it possible to remove the original pedals and then drill them in a vice or similar.? That would make it easier to get into a position to drill them.

MED.

This is what i had originally intended to do, but on closer inspection they are each one fixed piece, with the accelerator being completely rubber that you have to drill through, whilst the brake and clutch have the rubber covers that you remove first and drill down into the metal plates.

M100 NSY

Have now fitted all three pedals and they look great!!! brake and clutch were very easy, just needed to mask them and mark with a centre punch so that the drill doesnt slip off the greasy pedal fascia. All in all very pleased with the result and well worth doing yourself and saving the labour costs of someone else doing it!

A nice cheap sporty upgrade would thoroughly recommend to all!

M100 NSY

Attachments

• Photo-0059.jpg
    Photo-0059.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 55
  • Photo-0060.jpg
    Photo-0060.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 94
  • Photo-0061.jpg
    Photo-0061.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 74
Back