Technical Sport mode v eco mode

Currently reading:
Technical Sport mode v eco mode

Not sure about current models but the 2015/2016 500Xs were configured as:

500X Cross Plus 4x2 - Sport / Auto / Traction Control
500X Cross Plus 4x4 - Sport / Auto / Traction Control
500X City (4x2) - Sport / Auto / All Weather

With the 500X City there is a statement in the user manuals that "only 4x2 versions
depending on the trim level". Could be that the top level City model(s) can have Traction Control instead of All Weather.

Sales brochure time :)

Not sure about current models but the 2015/2016 500Xs were configured as:

500X Cross Plus 4x2 - Sport / Auto / Traction Control
500X Cross Plus 4x4 - Sport / Auto / Traction Control
500X City (4x2) - Sport / Auto / All Weather

With the 500X City there is a statement in the user manuals that "only 4x2 versions
depending on the trim level". Could be that the top level City model(s) can have Traction Control instead of All Weather.

Sales brochure time :)

How very annoying. I wonder if MES would be able to hack it to have the lighter steering in sport mode.

Well MES can change all the PROXI configuration data if you do a custom config but there is real danger to be had unless you know EXACTLY what byte and value does what.

There is no public technical information on the PROXI fields and people have sort of collaborated together (with a little help from Yani) to change some stuff on their cars.

Another point to note is that that if say the ABS unit does not support Traction Control then no PROXI data hacking will enable it.

Being an anorak, I've srill got pdfs of the brochure and manual even though I no longer have the car! The brochure states that Pop Star and Lounge variants have All Weather mode, which tallies with my Lounge.

Back