General Splitting Sisley

Currently reading:
General Splitting Sisley

brotherfergus

I know I'm not supposed to advertise here but there is limited time before a Panda is crushed for metal weight so please let it stay.

Ted still has his '91 Sisley, it been fairly heavily stripped but does till have a good amount of bits, the interior looks particularly good, I had the gearbox and wheels last weekend.

I said I'd post this thread for him to try and clear a few extra bits before he crushes it so let me know if theres anything your looking for and I'll find out for you. The scrapyard man is coming round imminently so get a move on if your interested!

No but minimal cost, he gave a reconditioned gearbox for £100, its only done 11,000 and the wheels and jack cost £15, good bloke.

Get the door and rear side cards too! (the vinyl panels in gray with the little dimples all over them to match the dash material)

The centre caps will have sisley logos rather than the 4x4 ones but they'll do...

Jim

I need a grey seat with canoe logo, but I'm guessing shipping would be pricey?
Mike

Last edited:
Has it got a roof rack at all?
What colour is it?
Doors available?
Leaf springs?

I'd be interested in the horn cover with the sisley logo on it and the plastic trim round the front of the rear wheels with the sisley canoe on it, drivers side, mine is broken. Also be interested in the sisley badge as mine is missing and the front grill if its green.

Has it got a roof rack at all?
What colour is it?
Doors available?
Leaf springs?

I'd be interested in the horn cover with the sisley logo on it and the plastic trim round the front of the rear wheels with the sisley canoe on it, drivers side, mine is broken. Also be interested in the sisley badge as mine is missing and the front grill if its green.

The trim round the rear wheels is a common part not just on a sisley the canoe badge pops out so you could remove the badge on a 4x4 one and stick it on your sisley (info just incase it helps later)

It would be easier if people could collect bits and bobs, he lives near Stafford (Just North of Birmingham) if anybody is interested. I will ask him about shipping as well though so watch this space. Cheers.

You can see the donor car in one of the pictures on Ted's listing on eBAy if anyone is interested.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180255324498&_trksid=p2759.l1259

:ROFLMAO:, thats why all of the components for the headlamp washing kit have gone, I got them off of Ted and they came from that donor 4x4, lol:p

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back