Technical Spark Plugs

Currently reading:
Technical Spark Plugs

How often should these be changed? Have done 16000 miles (2008 bought new). I removed plugs last weekend just to make sure they were not corroded in; they were quite tight but came out OK and appeared pristine; used copper grease on threads and reinstalled them. I would usually always renew plugs having bothered to remove them but these Iridium plugs are not cheap. Car is going fine.

I'm organising having my own '07 Sedici serviced, and was searching to see if Iridium plugs were standard fit, and judging from your post, it seems that they are. So good for 60k miles then.

Tim - I have a dealer maintenance schedule at home - I'll check tonight what that says as to the interval. As per gliders post - standard fit are Iridium so they are pricey......Approx £10 each!

Last edited:
Guys checked the dealer maintenance schedule. Confirmed Iridium plugs are standard.
The dealer schedule for the Sedici is an annual or 9k service and the plugs are changed at 63k only. I had mine done at the 72k. TBH 9k seems a bit short to me - I have my car serviced every year at the MoT and for the past couple of years we've done nearly 15k with no issues......

Back