General spark plugs

Currently reading:
General spark plugs

Spoony2008

Im looking to change the spark plugs on my 2002 1.2 16v stilo...
Just wanted to know the correct size/ fitting to get..and does anybody know what size of spark plug socket i need to get...
looking to do this myself to save cash..
thanks

NGK DCPR8E-N
0.9mm spark gap, you have to set it yourself with the above plugs.
Spark plug sockets are 10mm if I remember correctly.

I picked up a good tip from the yella fella on here (y) and that was to use a length of rubber tube to insert the plugs down into the dark depths ..the tube doest fill the hole up so you can see what your doing and you can start the thread on the plugs without being blinded by the dia of the plug spanner..after you start the thread on the plug you can pull off the tube and insert the plug spanner safe in the knowledge you ain't gonna cross thread a plug in the head..:slayer:

I picked up a good tip from the yella fella on here (y) and that was to use a length of rubber tube to insert the plugs down into the dark depths ..the tube doest fill the hole up so you can see what your doing and you can start the thread on the plugs without being blinded by the dia of the plug spanner..after you start the thread on the plug you can pull off the tube and insert the plug spanner safe in the knowledge you ain't gonna cross thread a plug in the head..:slayer:
And turn it anti-clockwise until you feel the click. That's when the thread starts. :slayer:

P.S. Don't overtighten them!! I do hand tight + 180 degrees with the ratchet.

Back