General Spare wheel or not?

Currently reading:
General Spare wheel or not?

Waaaaaaaaaay too much tyre talk on this forum. The only time "Abarth" and "tyre" should come in the same sentence is when discussing how quickly they've worn out because of all the fun you've been having! :slayer:
Considering the fact that the tyres on a car are one of the most important things in terms of safety I would suggest that you're wrong, and that if you don't like the subject then don't read the thread :)

Sorry. I couldn't resist this. I was thinking of Tony's A500 with his winter tyres :)

Attachments

• funny-picture-1009527094_jpg_1285721904.jpg
    funny-picture-1009527094_jpg_1285721904.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 28
This whole thread is starting to take on a surreal tone:)

It would be even more surreal if you when called the 'AA' because you had a flat they are not obiliged to look after you if you have no spare wheel in the car - look at their terms and conditions :eek:.

Tony - is there any similiarity but yourself and the Santa with the 'broken wheel' - I'm only kidding :eek:.

It would be even more surreal if you when called the 'AA' because you had a flat they are not obiliged to look after you if you have no spare wheel in the car - look at their terms and conditions :eek:.

Hopefully, IF it ever happens they will be totally clued up on what to do:)

Oh, did I just say that:eek: I'm sure they'll be totally helpful:confused:

Bottom line is that I guess most of us would really prefer a round black thing in the car that will get you home:D

I remember when we got our first 500, on the first nice weekend we drove to Arlesford and parked at the railway station. When I saw the train in the station I really fancied getting on it and going for a trip.

Maybe another time when we are up that way next.

Back