SpaItalia & the Nurburgring June 2010

Currently reading:
SpaItalia & the Nurburgring June 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres an artists impression of what it might look like on.

Hope you dont mind Col, it came up on a google search and was just the right angle. Saved me turning Media Server on.

Last edited:
Just wondering who would be interested in getting some t-shirts made up with the new event logo on the back and maybe depending on price the forum logo on the front??

1. Alex (Red GPS) - White or White & Light Blue.
2. Adam (Black GPS) - White or White and red
3. Colin (Red GPS) - White & Light Blue
4. Jai(white....ish UnoT) - Black, 2 of please(y)
5. Gary (Grey 100hp) - White, 2 of please
6. Rob - As per sig... Black thanks

I've got two beds available at the apartment Ring-side. Prime spot next to Jason and Co's one:D I'll be at the ACE meets and hopefully Brooklands in case people are rightfully concerned as to who the hell they'll be sharing a room with :devil:

Have you got more info on the hotel you booked at Spa Jai? Did you book it through that website you linked to? The English isn't very good on it!

My brother and I run a small Nurburgring discussion forum, anyone who is interested should take a look. You'll only need an email address to sign up.

We organise two runs out per year, which are slowly growing in size. Our next trip called 'Hell n Back' is departing on Sunday 20th June 2010. Any member of this forum is more than welcome! (y)

http://www.holleundruckseite.com

Gary

Last edited:
1. Alex (Red GPS) - White or White & Light Blue.
2. Adam (Black GPS) - White or White and red
3. Colin (Red GPS) - White & Light Blue
4. Jai(white....ish UnoT) - Black, 2 of please
5. Gary (Grey 100hp) - White, 2 of please
6. Rob - As per sig... Black thanks
7. Simon (Silver Stilo) - Blue or White and Blue

My brother and I run a small Nurburgring discussion forum, anyone who is interested should take a look. You'll only need an email address to sign up.

We organise two runs out per year, which are slowly growing in size. Our next trip called 'Hell n Back' is departing on Sunday 20th June 2010. Any member of this forum is more than welcome! (y)

http://www.holleundruckseite.com

Gary

Well we are there that we so we shall see you there !!! (y)

If you could ask then that would be great, still waiting to hear back from both the chaps we used to use.

She can do them for £5 per single colour sticker.

"In order to do it with different coloured text – you’d actually have to have 2 separate stickers both the same size. You would apply the first one, and then apply the second on the top. So in effect double the cost."

She can do them for £5 per single colour sticker.

"In order to do it with different coloured text – you’d actually have to have 2 separate stickers both the same size. You would apply the first one, and then apply the second on the top. So in effect double the cost."

LOL or they make it properly, cut both and align :) Seems a tad dear but will confirm in the next few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back