SpaItalia & the Nurburgring June 2010

Currently reading:
SpaItalia & the Nurburgring June 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALREADY BOOKED
1. Jai - uno turbo - no passengers - 2 track sessions.
2. Gary - 100hp Panda - no passengers - 1 track session

SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING
1. Adam - GPS - Jenna and Simon - booked holidays off rest on sat.
2. Alex - GPS - Lindsey - booked holidays off work rest on sat

Last edited:
ALREADY BOOKED

SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING
1. Adam - GPS - Jenna and Simon - booked holidays off rest on sat.
2. Alex - GPS - Lindsey - booked holidays off work rest on sat
3. Sarah (bunny) - Croma - no track session - not booked entry to spa yet
4. Rob (Hellcat) - Tipo - booking track sessions when decide which ones to do

Rob and i will be booking entry to Spa over next 2 weeks. Hotels and Ferry just about all sorted.

Hows these tickle you so far?

Ignore the colours so far.

attachment.php

Attachments

• WORLDTOOR.gif
    WORLDTOOR.gif
    22.7 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
Okey dokey, I've booked another four-man apartment next to Jason's at Eddy's. This is for myself and Mark (MB7201), who won't be joining us at Spa as he owns a Ford :D. The other two spaces are up for grabs though I am holding one space for a week or so for someone else.

Have also booked the chunnel, leaving on the Friday at 0550 and returning Sunday 27th (I'll be taking a scenic route home)...

Jai, can I be put down for a paced session at Spa please. I don't feel quite as crazy as Jason :devil:

Okey dokey, I've booked another four-man apartment next to Jason's at Eddy's. This is for myself and Mark (MB7201), who won't be joining us at Spa as he owns a Ford :D. The other two spaces are up for grabs though I am holding one space for a week or so for someone else.

Have also booked the chunnel, leaving on the Friday at 0550 and returning Sunday 27th (I'll be taking a scenic route home)...

Jai, can I be put down for a paced session at Spa please. I don't feel quite as crazy as Jason :devil:

excellent news col(y) for the spa, everyone has to book there own spa package through the spitalia website:

http://www.spaitalia.be/

it's very straight forward, you just tick the options you want and pay at the end, the paed laps are called "grande parade", the mental balls out laps are "scuderia"....i would have thought your badass gp would be ideal for the latter!

ALREADY BOOKED

SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING
1. Adam - GPS - Jenna and Simon - Everything booked but entry to Spa and hotel at Nurburg
2. Alex - GPS - Lindsey - Everything booked but entry to Spa and hotel at Nurburg
3. Sarah (bunny) - Croma - no track session - not booked entry to spa yet
4. Rob (Hellcat) - Tipo - booking track sessions when decide which ones to do

(y)

ALREADY BOOKED
3. Sarah (bunny) - Croma - no track session - first run in ferrari
4. Rob (Hellcat) - Tipo - 2 track sessions

SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING
1. Adam - GPS - Jenna and Simon - Everything booked but entry to Spa and hotel at Nurburg
2. Alex - GPS - Lindsey - Everything booked but entry to Spa and hotel at Nurburg

ALREADY BOOKED
3. Sarah (bunny) - Croma - no track session - first run in ferrari
4. Rob (Hellcat) - Tipo - 2 track sessions
5. Colin - Grande T-Jet - no passengers - 2 grande parades

SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING

I've yet to book Spa hotel but everything else is sorted.

When I did Staples2Naples last year I used Art of Promotion for our vinyls. http://www.artofpromotion.co.uk/ Very helpful and a good service. Shall I ask her what it would cost to produce a batch of the design above?

sounds good, once we got a set design, be nice to have some different sizes and colours

Just converting pics of todays Rolling Road (the ones after i realised there was no memory card in) then ill post up the designs with the corrected font.

Be good to get some comparison prices though I still get trade prices from one or two companys :).

If your sending the graphic please let them know that the final one will be supplied as an outlined EPS! (Illustrator 8 compatible).

attachment.php

Heres the revised design folks.

Have asked for a price for 1 colour vinyl (cheap as they only need to cut and take the waste away) and for 2 colours (dearer as they need to cut, clean and then merge the two).

Feel free to get prices too and post them as you find them, I can then liase with the company to give them the artwork etc. Currently the layout fits a 15cm by 18cm rectangle.

Combinations needed.

1. Alex (Red GPS) - White or White & Light Blue.

Attachments

• WORLDTOOR.gif
    WORLDTOOR.gif
    10.4 KB · Views: 1,263
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back