Technical Spacers / Alloy Wheel Nuts Help

Currently reading:
Technical Spacers / Alloy Wheel Nuts Help

basically ive got these oem punto wheels, but im still using the rust steel wheel nuts, im lookin for alloy wheel nuts but i aint got a clue what size or anything to search for, also im looking for Hub centric wheel spacers but i dont know what to search, ive searched 58.1 / 4x98 on ebay but when i click 'compatible' option and put my MK2 Punto W reg 188 hatchback 1.2 8v it says it wont fit?

these are the alloys:

alloys_before_sprayed.jpg

help much appreciated!
- Liam x

Tweeks do some, but any competent engineer could make them. Problem is that the ET of the new wheel has to be a fair bit bigger than the old one to create space for the spacer/hub converter.

For a relatively cheap car, like a Punto, it could well become more expensive than buying decent wheels with the right PCD.

Tweeks do some, but any competent engineer could make them. Problem is that the ET of the new wheel has to be a fair bit bigger than the old one to create space for the spacer/hub converter.

For a relatively cheap car, like a Punto, it could well become more expensive than buying decent wheels with the right PCD.

yeah true as it may need a new engine / clutch / gearbox soon, something seriously wrong but no1 can seem to figure it out :/

Back