Sunday, December 2, 2007 - 12:00 AM
Until: Sunday, December 2, 2007 - 03:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
or get lost like he did on the american meet :rolleyes:

done

Just spoken to Steve 1219 ..hes back from the land of the leprechauns ..he flew in early this morning and slept all the way over and through a storm :D

Not gonna make it then guys, won't be able to get to you until 2 to 2:30... if you're meeting earlier then I'll miss you!

Plus, the weathers really bad so I'll probably not have time to come find you and stop for a bit as I like to get up there by 7, it normally takes 2-3 hours but with the weather like this last time it took me nearly 5!

Not to worry, I'll come to the next meet, perhaps we can get together over Christmas or something!

Metting time 12 to 1.00pm and leaving at 3pm ..so how many burgers you having toad :eek:

I'll give it a miss guys, if I can get down earlier then I'll ring Phil to see where you all are! If not have a good time, and don't worry I'll come to the next one (y)

I'll give it a miss guys, if I can get down earlier then I'll ring Phil to see where you all are! If not have a good time, and don't worry I'll come to the next one (y)

I text you last night ..didnt get a reply :confused: you changed your number :shrug:

Back