Near Farnborough town centre, Hampshire
Saturday, September 30, 2023 - 04:00 PM
Until: Saturday, September 30, 2023 - 07:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Right on my doorstep.....I hope to go.
Sorry Guys, couldn't make Saturday meet......on my way when I saw two young ladies with a Punto trying to deal with a flat tyre. I stopped to help and found they had no spare but did have a compressor but no sealant gunk....Got the the nearside tyre up to pressure, but the off side front wasn't having any of it!!........jacked up the front removed the wheel(they could never have got the lug nuts loose, as I had to stand on the wrench) and found the inside shoulder was worn down to the reinforcement on almost the whole circumference!!!!.....and therefore leaking air ....For heavens sake ,some people just drive and really dont look after their cars...Anyway ,found a local tyre fitter that had a right size tyre in stock Note, many tyre places close at lunch time on Saturday. I suggested that she goes to e bay and buys a spare wheel and tyre.....

Sorry Guys, couldn't make Saturday meet......on my way when I saw two young ladies with a Punto trying to deal with a flat tyre. I stopped to help and found they had no spare but did have a compressor but no sealant gunk....Got the the nearside tyre up to pressure, but the off side front wasn't having any of it!!........jacked up the front removed the wheel(they could never have got the lug nuts loose, as I had to stand on the wrench) and found the inside shoulder was worn down to the reinforcement on almost the whole circumference!!!!.....and therefore leaking air ....For heavens sake ,some people just drive and really dont look after their cars...Anyway ,found a local tyre fitter that had a right size tyre in stock Note, many tyre places close at lunch time on Saturday. I suggested that she goes to e bay and buys a spare wheel and tyre.....
Well you did a good deed so that’s better!

Back