Posted by toad101
meet cardiff gate services
Sunday, December 2, 2007 - 12:00 AM
Until: Sunday, December 2, 2007 - 03:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Actually I think Ryan uses Tesco 99 RON fuel now because it is meant to be better than Shell V-Power. (y)

And I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to afford to come, with my cars MOT and service coming up next month and Christmas coming up. (n)

Will see what I can do. :)

what! and let the panda's out number us punto's :eek:

Last edited:
Tom has a 100hp, a gorgeous one!

this is working out kinda funny, the misses just asked what i was doing this coming sunday, apparently they have a C2 meet in cardiff for food and bowling LOL!

they are meeting at Cardiff Bay @ 12:00

maybe we should go a little earlier ;)

Makes no difference to me but the others will have to respond to it ..also are we having some thing to eat together before the bowling or do I have Sunday lunch before I come :chin:

Doubt if I will be able to do the bowling and will have to be a spectator due to my eyesight and not being able to focus properly ..can get June to drop me upto cardiff gate and will jump in with someone down to the bowling ..I can then walk home afterwards cos its only 10/15mins from my house :D

Last edited:
!2 o'clock Sunday then at Cardiff gate (y) check in again Sat of to island for a couple of days work :(

Steve

!2 o'clock Sunday then at Cardiff gate (y) check in again Sat of to island for a couple of days work :(

Steve

You be a good boy and leave that demond black stuff alone if your over to the emerald Isle ..I told its very fattening ;)

Back