Styling Someone Dented my Door

Currently reading:
Styling Someone Dented my Door

matrix

Grrrr, why r some other drivers so careless?

Got back from shopping to find a scraupe and dent in my drivers side door. I'm not a happy bunny!!

I appreciate you can't wrap them in bubble wrap, but it infuriates me how careless some people are

Sorry, rant over

Bev
metallic scilla red abarth

Yep, I know what you mean, this happened to me, I took it to my local Chips Away (in the Yellow Pages) depot and they sorted it for £80, I now park a million miles away from my work place entrance, at the furthest point in the car park to avoid careless idiots doing it again, I also tell the Mrs to do the same when she goes shopping, hopefully we shouldn't see any repeat scratches on it in the future!

I had the same happen with a couple of my previous cars. Someone in a 4x4 left a dent in the top of my wing and someone rammed another car I had with a shopping trolley.

It really really annoys me especially when I think of how careful I am around other people's cars [:(!]

I'll be the one parked in the quiet ends of car parks with Twincamms then...

Roja

2003 Silver 3-Door Abarth with graphite wheels and all the toys

In FIAT accesories they have a set of two small bottles with brushes one filled with colour and one with polish that is the same as your car colour if you look inside the bonnet you will see the code number you must ask.It dissapears all the kind of scratches;) and now i may enter to your club cause i have a terrible mark on my front window after a stone hit that released from the front car tyres[V]

5D 80 Fiat Stilo Dynamic Metal. Loden Green

There is a Company called something like dent master.(FRanchise)
They can remove minor dents without filling.
Did a Punto for me.
Cheaper than a body shop.
Hope this might help. :)

Fiat Stillo MW. 1.9JTD
Met. Blue. all Electric. Skywindow..SatNav+
17" 7 spoke alloys.
Rear Parking sensor and Puddle Lights.

......Ham............

I'm sorry Athanasios but a stone does not count. To join our EXCLUSIVE club you have to have been abused by an inconsiderate motorist!

Roja

can i join ur club cos i pranged my punto when a WOMAN driver stalled her car at traffic lights nd i ran in the back of her.
in my defence i did have a lot on my mind my hubby had been attacked by a dog and i was taking him to cas B)

sexy black 3 door punto with wild yellow interior.

Well it's certainly closer than Athanasios's attempt at membership. I think that as it was a woman in the other car I would probably give you the benefit of doubt! ;)

Roja

NOW FOR SALE - £9995ono

Is that the dog or the |Hubby to CAS..[}:)][}:)]

Fiat Stillo MW. 1.9JTD
Met. Blue. all Electric. Skywindow..SatNav+
17" 7 spoke alloys.
Rear Parking sensor and Puddle Lights.

......Ham............

hubby says it was the dog. left him at the side. [:eek:)]
everyone at work was pulling his leg asking it it had given him rabies he said "nope but given it HIV". [:eek:)];) that why i took it and not him.:D

sexy black 3 door punto with wild yellow interior.

A friend of mine (ex now) who is also a motorist, opened the door to get into my car and let it bang on a mettalic fence scratching the paint. Can I join the club?
How does the little bottle of paint with brush work? I tried fix the scratch with it and it shows a lot.

Andreas (CY)
Fiat Stilo 1.6 3Door Dynamic, Metallic Black, 16" Alloys, Dual Zone Climate Control, Steering Wheel Radio Buttons.

You can only join the club if you tell us what you Greek guys are talking about in your super post! :)

Roja

NOW FOR SALE - £9995ono

the super post deals with lots of stuff! actually I think it is time to start translating because it is becoming quite interesting! at the mo the subject is tuning and exhausts! to be honest i am a bit lost! And the other subject is that for the past week some of us cannot log on to the server. there is apparently something wrong. I am connecting through GPRS now.

pantelis
2002 Stilo 80 Active, no alloys, no power tuning, tinted windows, love the sky window though!

Back