So many 126s, so little money!

Currently reading:
So many 126s, so little money!

There is a 1979 silver, ltd edition 126 with only 4800 miles on it available. Apparently its as new and Im broke! Also on ebay is a 6000 mile 1984, last of the Italian ones up for auction:p

1987 126 FSM, 12" minilight style wheels, clear rear lights, smoked indicators.

Anyone ever seen "the blitz" is was based on a 126 running gear and engine etc. Was just a very light weight frame like a small offroad buggy (one seater) rear engined and very front light. 126 engine on a very lightweight frame means that it has very good acceleration and takes off at the front at every chance! Maybe some of you wouldn't agree that it is a good use for an old 126 but i like the sounds of it!

Paul

That '84 126 looks in perfect condition - it'll go for a ridiculous price! It's got nearly 9 days left and already at £870...great car though. Makes me feel guilty for "destruction derby'ing" two of them with my cousin when I was 12! They were G-reg MoT failures so not exactly classic...but in my defence I was young, foolish and unaware of how good FIATs really are!

------/F/I/A/T/------

Fart In A Tin
<font color="orange">1994 Punto 55SX, metallic red, small, Italian and beautiful! </font id="orange">

Amazing really what happens to the values of cars when they start to extract a little 'classic' attention!

Tidy examples of the Panda (esp 4x4) are on the way up, time to grab a nice cinq[?]

53 3d Stilo Dynamic JTD - Sprint Blue

trouble is, on ebay people bid stupid money. saw a 126 go for over 2k once! smashing up a G reg 126 is OK, as that is the Bis model...[V]hideous creation!

1987 126 FSM, 12" minilight style wheels, clear rear lights, smoked indicators.

Back