General Sky Window - Worth the Dosh?

Currently reading:
General Sky Window - Worth the Dosh?

Hey Slovac, does that meen they can be fitted on a stilo that hasn't got a sky window :eek: ????? Does fiat do it????? How much does that cost????

For those of you with 3-door (and therefore better looking (y) ) Stilos that have skyroof, do you have any headroom problems?

I get the impression that for the taller person (I am 6'4") my head would be delving into the rail to the side of the skyroof

I am 6'4'' and it is ok for me, keeping in mind that I have to lower my electrical seat nearly to the lowest position, but I have found a position which is perfect, so you should be able to find the same seat configuration :D

I'm 6'4 and when looking for my Stilo I found the perfect car - the only problem was the sky roof. The test drive was so uncomfortable! Even with the seat down to the floor my head was rubbing the roof - it really does make a huge difference to the headroom. My car (no roof obviously!) has plenty of headroom, I can have the seat height anywhere I want with no problems.

Don't get me wrong, I would have loved to have the sky window, but as far I'm concerned it's not a realistic option on the 3dr if you're tall. The 5dr is a taller car, so I'd imagine it's a lot better headroom-wise.

Back