Bravo (Classic) Skate2create's BravoBeastie

Currently reading:
Bravo (Classic) Skate2create's BravoBeastie

Well, its been a while since I've graced these pages...

Here's BravoBeastie's latest pics incase anyone wants to see her :slayer:

bravo1.jpg

bravo2.jpg

bravo3.jpg

bravo4.jpg

bravo5.jpg

bravo6.jpg

bravo7.jpg

bravo8.jpg

Also, for anyone that was interested previously...

I've decided to keep her :) As much as I love Mk2 Golf Gti's there will always be a place in my heart for my little blue Bravobeastie and for that reason alone she's gonna stay a little while longer.

Hope you all like(y)

Cheers,

Dan

you know my thoughts fella, shes mintier than mint, and even better in the flesh

will get on and sort the polys for you soon mate once im finally bk on the p*ssin road!!!

shame i cant talk myself familly and friends into keeping Patch.... :(

Andy_sx said:
you know my thoughts fella, shes mintier than mint, and even better in the flesh

will get on and sort the polys for you soon mate once im finally bk on the p*ssin road!!!

shame i cant talk myself familly and friends into keeping Patch.... :(

Tis a shame fella, but the power of the 1.2 16v will live on in bravobeastie :slayer:

Let me know about lights chap, ideally wanna try and get them sorted asap so I can get them split open and the insides painted with my skirts etc.

Cheers,

Dan

What size wheels? 16"?
Very nice car :) Love the colour and great wheels.

Bunny said:
What size wheels? 16"?
Very nice car :) Love the colour and great wheels.

im pretty sure they are 17's off a stilo (y)

i love that car.... am SOOOOOO wanting a bravo!

glad your keepin her matey! i too love mk2 gti's, but to be honest, if u were to buy one now it would need a fair bit of work, would make a good restoration project tho, especially with the 1.8 turbo engine under the hood :devil:

mase said:
im pretty sure they are 17's off a stilo (y)

i love that car.... am SOOOOOO wanting a bravo!

glad your keepin her matey! i too love mk2 gti's, but to be honest, if u were to buy one now it would need a fair bit of work, would make a good restoration project tho, especially with the 1.8 turbo engine under the hood :devil:

Cheers fella :)

They are indeed 17" Stilo Abarth Alloys (205/40) that I've added my own personal touches to ;)

You appear to be on the same wavelength as me on the mk2 front Mase, 1.8T was my intention as well :slayer:

Will keep her a while longer yet (y)

Dan

Skate2create said:
Cheers fella :)

They are indeed 17" Stilo Abarth Alloys (205/40) that I've added my own personal touches to ;)

You appear to be on the same wavelength as me on the mk2 front Mase, 1.8T was my intention as well :slayer:

Will keep her a while longer yet (y)

Dan

quick question..... wat suspension kit you got on your bravo? :cool:

for sure mate... i do love them, always been a veedub man, the first manual car i drove was my old mans mk2 gti 8v, black, totally decked, on black BBS alloys :yum: just the insurance is killer, and they are gettin so old now all the ones ive seen need quite a bit of work.

glad to hear it mate, and u could always drop a HGT engine in there at a later date ;) (y)

:eek::cool::eek:

tbh i never liked bravos.. until i saw that! :yum:

yeh wheels look like stilos to me.. baby blue has always been my fav. color on cars but cinq sportings dont have that color :bang:

that front bumper looks gorgeous, and as much as i hate bumpstrips i have to say they look quality on your car..

the first car i bought was a 91' 1.6 jetta, in black, put gti interior in, big bumpers, lowered 60mm, and some nice 14s.. but had to sell it about 6 months ago as mum was fed up of 6 cars outside the house!

mase if your thinking of selling up my best mate is selling his 306 1.6 to join centoland! and wants a red one (also abarth), so i can buy urs and he can have mine :p saves the 1242 work etc! just give me a shout and ill rob a bank and be up! (y)

Last edited:
mase said:
quick question..... wat suspension kit you got on your bravo? :cool:

glad to hear it mate, and u could always drop a HGT engine in there at a later date ;) (y)

Kit...not quite chap ;)

KYB Shocks with Gmax 40mm Lowering Springs. Although its dropped it more like 45-50. sits just nice and the ride is firm but bareable and corners like a dream :D

ah, obviously haven't read the post in the bravo tech section about my plans for next year ;) ...16vt...

Glad I've converted another, bravobeastie is defo a sexy beast ;)

Cheers peeps.

Dan

Skate2create said:
Kit...not quite chap ;)

KYB Shocks with Gmax 40mm Lowering Springs. Although its dropped it more like 45-50. sits just nice and the ride is firm but bareable and corners like a dream :D

ah, obviously haven't read the post in the bravo tech section about my plans for next year ;) ...16vt...

Glad I've converted another, bravobeastie is defo a sexy beast ;)

Cheers peeps.

Dan

ahhh, i c i c, yea ive got g-max stuff on my cento, ride is quite hard, but does corner like its on rails... very controllable.

and no mate i havent, dont venture into the bravo section much at the moment, still a cento boy at heart :D but now i think im goin to go have a read haha :slayer:

yea ive liked the bravos for a while now, and they look so sh*t hot on 17's with that sort of drop, dunno if i can resist :eek:

Nice photoshop dude. Nobodies car can be that shiny! :D

Still looking good Dan. Will be good to see all the motors again in the next few weeks at the shows. Hopefully the interior will be done on mine and I can eventually get some new pics and officially unviel Bravissimo2 as she certainly looks different from when I bought her :D

See you in a few weeks my old china.

(Oh and by the way - the blaupunkt VIP passes have arrived for the BOO members)

Back