Bravo (Classic) Introducing the improved Bravobeastie :D

Currently reading:
Bravo (Classic) Introducing the improved Bravobeastie :D

wasn't done in peterborough fella as I've heard some proper horror stories of companies being seen driving peoples cars around town etc :s , although when I get some sideskirts I'm gonna have to bite the bullet as I cant be bothered to leave my car in essex for another week lol!

I got it done by a family run business not far from romford who does insurance repairs so the works top notch. he also did the work to sp33di's blue HGT on 19's.

you know of anywhere that I can trust to do a good job? used to be a place out in market deeping run by some old guy that was good but don't know.

Dan

Can get some pics, shes just been sat in the garage for 2 and a bit years and i'd prefer that she was being used and appreciated than just sitting there. I will obviously be giving it a service before i sell it but it all works (or at least it did last time i used it lol) its a 1972, so that means its got vertical headlights and flat windscreen (that'll mean something to a air-cooled lover) its a 1300. Completely standard with set empi 8 alloys, its kinda matt sky blue (been painted with rattle cans by previous owner, buts not bad job, looks good i reckon) and white vynil interior.

Dunno how much i want yet, not thought about it
the all seeing eye said:
but I can pm you more complete details if anyone you know is interested, i'm not supposed to be advertising here ..

Very nice mate! Top work!(y)

Can I ask, do the Stilo rims fit no problem with 205/40s? Or are spacers needed? Any catching with them? Also what engine is it if you dont mind me asking?

205/40's fit no problem, I'm also lowered 40-45mm and still have no issues.
there's plenty of arch room, I'm thinking of spacing them out a bit to fill the arches as at the front they look like they are getting swollowed up!

My car is a 1.2 16v...Angeltuned one at that :D

Dan

Back